✦Chapter 6✦

Spam please.
.
.
.
.

It was morning. Sun was shinning brightly, it was a sunny day full of pleasure and joy. It was 9 of morning when Sidd's sleep got disturbed. He slowly opened his hazel brown eyes shining in sunlight and saw his cute, little sister sleeping beside him. He smiled looking at her and got up from bed. He directly went towards Abhi's room to make sure he came home back. As soon as he reached his room, the door was slightly open.

Sidd's Pov

I woke up and saw my cute crime partner sleeping beside me. I smiled at her and got out of room without disturbing her. Reem is a little scared of nights after our parents death as she used to sleep in between them only as she was just 3 years old. After our parents, Abhi bhai took our parents place. He did everything as a father for us. I and Reem were small so we don't remember anything clear. Anyways, maybe god wanted to give us any lesson of hardship. I took a deep breath and went to Abhi Bhai's room.

Now you will ask why..? Arrey yaar ! Abhi bhai is engaged and also spent a night with my bhabhi. Teasing to banti hai. I entered his room and saw him sleeping peacefully hugging pillow. Oops..! I think he is imagining pillow as Vaishu bhabhi. I smirked internally and shaked him a bit.

Sidd= Bhaiya, Wake up..!

Abhi sniffed a little in his sleep and again slept. Sidd thought for a second and again smirked. He picked his phone and started his melodrama.

Sidd (on phone)= What..! Vaishu di you got married to someone else..

Listening this Abhi jumped from his bed and Sidd bursted in laughter. As soon as Abhi realized that it was his trick, he glared at him who was laughing like a maniac. Abhi narrowed his eyes and Sidd controlled his laugh.

Abhi= Sidd, I wont leave you now.

Saying this he started running, chasing Sidd while Sidd was laughing and running. Soon Abhi caught Sidd and jumped on him. Suddenly the door burst and Sidshek saw Reem on door rubbing her eyes. She came in

Reem ( Sleepy tone) = What's going on here .?

Sidshek stopped and looked at her. Both left each other.

Reem= Bhaiya you came back..?

Abhi= Yups my Cindrella.

He said as he cupped her face and kissed her forehead. Reem hugged him and smiled.

Abhi= Missed me..??

Asked Abhi to which Reem nodded.

Sidd= Yeah yeah only she missed. Why am I standing here still..??

Pouted Sidd jealous of their hug. Abhireem chuckled. He was about to go when Abhi held his wrist and gestured him in hug too. Thrio laughed hugging each other.

On Other Hand,

Avu woke up, did her daily morning chores and was about to leave for her boutique when Rits came

Rits= Hope you are doing well..?

Avu turned her face away and stepped forward when Rits spoke

Rits= Stop showing what you are not.

She said in her arrogance which hurted Avu's ego and made her angry.

Avu (angry)= It's my choice of how to show myself and how to not.

Rits smirked

Rits= As if I don't know anything.

Avu= You are seriously something hectic.

Said Avneet as she left the room.

Rits= Bitch..! What she thinks of herself. 1 day I will surely break her ego into aches.

The rest of the day went normal. It has became a habit for Avneet to listen to Rits from one ear and ignore from other ear. The rest of the day went normal.

Next day,

Siddreem got ready for college while Abhi left for his job. Meanwhile, Avneet was also joining college from today and was very exited but her excitement was ruined because of Rits who was going along with her.

Siddreem and Fainat were sitting on bench in ground laughing at a joke cracked by Faisu who was himself laughing like a maniac and Jannat was smiling admiring him.

Sidd was laughing when his eyes caught Avneet entering college. He got more happy and excused himself and ran to her. As soon as she saw him she got shock and confuse. She was just praying now about Rits not knowing anything otherwise she can tell anything to her parents.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

 She was just praying now about Rits not knowing anything otherwise she can tell anything to her parents

That's it for today.

1 more chapter left and you will get your new chapters. All you have to do is Complete the goalssss..

Goals= 60+ votes and 40+ comments.

I know story is going slow but after 3 to 4 chapters it will take a huge turn.

Negative comments are also welcome.😶😏

Vomment

Words= 760