✦Chapter 42✦

It was next morning, Reem came downstairs only to find Abhi sitting on the dining table, busy on his laptop  while Vaishu in the kitchen preparing breakfast for him. Reem slolwy decended the stairs still looking at Abhi. That's when, Vaishu came out of kitchen and placed a tray infront of Abhi and her eyes caught her.

Vaishu: Reem, why are you standing there? Come and have breakfast!

Abhi looked at Reem as she walked towards them.

Reem: Good morning bhai!

Abhi: Morning!

Vaishu sat on the chair beside Abhi.

Vaishu: Come have seat Reemi!

Reem (looking down): Bhabhi, I was wondering to look at Siddharth bhaiya before having breakfast.

That's when, they heard a loud noise. Yes, the fork fell from Abhi's hand and he stopped chewing his breakfast. Reem and Vaishu looked at each other not knowing what will happen next. Abhi stood up from his chair.

Abhi (stern): I am done with my breakfast. I should leave now.

Saying this he packed his laptop and left from there while Reem was continuously calling him from behind.

Vaishu: Reemi! Leave him on his own. He won't listen to you.

Tears shed Reem's eyes and she didn't know when she started crying. Vaishu stood up from her chair and made Reem sit on the chair opposite to her. Vaishu handed over her glass of water while she was continuously crying.

Vaishu (rubbing her back): Reem please! Calm down.

Reem (crying): How can I calm down bhabhi? My both brothers are dishearted from each other. Dada isn't ready to sit with Sidd bhaiya and have breakfast and there Sidd Bhaiya has been broken. Everything is messed up.

Vaishu looked away hiding her tears, squeezing her hand on Reem's shoulder. Vaishu wiped her tears and bend to wipe Reem's tear also.

Vaishu: It's not the time to break down like this. Sidd needs us. Be strong!

Vaishu motivated Reem while she wiped her tears nodding her head.

Vaishu (tensing): Now go and wake Sidd up. He isn't up till now. I hope he is fine.

Reem nodded standing up. She looked at Vaishu and hugged her tightly.

Reem (in hug): I don't know what good I did to deserve a sister like you.

Vaishu smiled, hugging her and kissing her hair.

Reem (squeezing): I love you so much.

Vaishu (chuckling): I love you too.

Reem broke the hug after sometimes.

Vaishu: Now go and wake Siddharth up.

Reem nodded leaving her hand and going towards Sidd's room. Vaishu looked up and joined her hand, praying silently. She was praying for everything to come on a normal track and the one who is behind it gets exposed to everyone proving Sidd's innocence.

***************

Reem opened the door to feel the environment of the room so high. Yes, the temperature of the room was hot. She glanced at the AC to find it off. She frowned and switched it on, dragging the remote. Her eyes caught Sidd who was sleeping as if everything is normal. Despite of the hot temperature of room, he was sleeping peacefully. A question popped in her mind How? How can a person sleep so peacefully in such a hot room?