✦Chapter 65✦

The plane landed at the airport. Sidd and Reem were standing there outside the airport, waiting for the cab. They looked tired and exhausted after such a long flight. They were still waiting for the cab when Sidd got a call. His phone rang in his pocket. He dragged it out, keeping it close to the ear.

Sidd: Hello?

Abhi: Ha, Sidd, have you reached safely?

Sidd: Yeah, dada, we are just here standing waiting for the cab.

Abhi: I have sent you the location as well as other details regarding rooms and all. You guys have 2 rooms books.

Sidd: Alright! Thank you. I'll have a look.

Abhi (smiling): No worries, enjoy and take care. All the best.

Abhi dropped the call as he saw Vaishu standing behind him with 2 cups of coffee in her hand. She forwarded one to him as he turned back.

Vaishu: So, have they reached?

Abhi nodded his head, sipping his coffee.

Abhi (facing her with a smile): Finally! They both went where they were meant to be.

Vaishu: But Abhi, promise me that if they both would need your support, you will fully support them in their every decision.

Abhi (holding her hand): Of course, Vaishu, I have already seen the consequences of not giving support to them, and I know my brother and sister more than you.

Vaishu (flipping her hair, dramatically): Well, I know Sidd more than you.

Abhi (hugging her, chuckling at her antics): Okay, I lose, and you won.

Vaishu giggled, and both went on the balcony with Abhi's arm wrapped around her.

***********

Sidd waved his hand as he saw a cab coming in their direction. They sat in the cab and left from there. There Avu, who was sleeping peacefully, just woke up with jerk due to nightmare. Her breaths were heavy while her forehead covered with sweat. She was not able to calm herself, and her situation was distorting. She somehow stepped down her bed and stumbled near her huge window. She quickly unlocked the window, pulling it open. Fresh, cold air flashed her face, which somehow helped her to calm down. She calmed herself down, taking deep breaths, but that wind wasn't stopping at all.

Avu (to herself): Why do I feel like he is here only around somewhere? Why do I feel like he is coming to me? Why do I feel like he is in there? Why do I feel like I am going to meet him soon. Oh god! Please, this feeling is different, and it should be a good sign, please.

Her tears fell on the floor as she prayed silently. There, Sidd was feeling nervous and uncomfortable while here Avu was feeling disparate and anxious.

Their car stopped in front of a huge building with 20 floors. They stepped out and paid the bills and stood there. The cab left from there. An intense wind passed through Sidd, making him more nervous. Reem, who noticed his behaviour, placed a hand on his shoulder, assuring him. He glanced at her while she nodded her head in agreement. They both stepped inside the hotel.

There, Jai entered Avu's room and noticed her standing there near the window, anxious. Jai walked towards her with a frown, placing his hand on her shoulder.

Jai: Di, is everything f-fine? Are you okay?

Avu (holding his arms): Jai, have you felt those winds. Jai, it feels like he is coming, Jai. He is here only. He was come for me Jai.