✦Chapter 18✦

While Rits had some evil plans in her mind which she didn't want anyone to know.

Rits Pov

I don't know why but I feel some strange but pleasant attraction towards Siddharth. I wish I couldn't be in a relationship with Manjul, I would surely date him but my bad. But now also it's not late. Manjul doesn't want to contact me and this baby would surely create a big mess for me. I can't let this child destroy my whole life.

Using its child I can use Siddharth for my attraction and on the second hand, I can break my sister's attitude and grace she has. She also doesn't know that how much she loves Siddharth but I won't let her win from me. From my childhood, she is praised but now I won't let her get praised but blamed.

Pov ends

She was smirking thinking deeply, making plans in her evil mind when Aman uncle called her.

Aman= Rits have your food now bacha. What are you thinking..?

Rits snapped at him and shook her head struggling her plans off. Avni noticed her thinking something but then Rits caught her looking at her and smiled fakely. Avni also forced a smile back but there was still something that was making Avni conscious and afraid but she herself didn't know what was it.

At 11 of Night

After dinner, everyone went into their rooms but Jai who was the brother of our heroine didn't sleep yet but was spying on around her room. Avni was in the bathroom changing into a night suit when Jai entered her room. Jai quietly sat on her bed.

After some time, Avni came out to see Jai sitting on the bed. She got surprised but composed herself and decided to play with him. She came out of the washroom and Jai saw her. He started flinching his fingers in nervousness. She dramatically sat on the bed.

Avu (dramatically)= omg see today this gadha came in my room. I should note the date of today.

Jai narrowed his eyes on her

Jai (sternly)= Seriously di, Very funny right ?.

Avu (dramatically exited)= Haina I also said it's funny huh after all we are, everyone is less. 😁😉

Jai (rolling his eyes)= done..?

Avu (getting serious)= Ya I'm done.

Jai= Di, actually I want something from you.

Avu (narrowing her eyes, fake crying)= Abhi mujhe pata tha. waise to meri yaad aai gi nahi. Kaam hi hoga sahi hai hamari kisse parwa hai.

Jai smashed his forehead hard that it turned red. Avni's eyes widen in shock. Jai looked at her in disrelief and just after sometimes she started laughing hard rolling on her bed.

Jai (holding his head)= oh god where am I stuck?

Avni composed herself and sat down controlling her laughter.

Jai (irritated)= Di, I am serious.

Avu= ok, tell what can I do for you..?

Jai (hesitated)= Can you insist dad to shift me to your college.

Avni raised her eyebrow.

Avu= And why so ?

Jai (holding her hands tightly)= Di, I...I have feelings for Reem. I....

Avu (cutt him)= Understood. (smirking) well when it happened..?

Jai= the day she was invited at our home when Rits di insulted her.

Avu's smile faded as soon as she heard this. She composed herself saying.

Avu= Jai, I know it shouldn't have happen but you should really confess her if you have feelings for her.

Jai=di, I also know you have feelings for Siddharth bhai.

Avu looked at him in shock and didn't realize when she started stammering. The truth she was hiding from herself only was known to his brother. What could be more embarrassing than this..?

Avu= W-Who told you..?

Jai= di, I can see in your eyes. It is clear and you yourself also know it then why are you asking me.?

And he left her in confusion and speechless. Confused about what to say and speechless because he got to know what she herself was hiding inside her.

.
.

Happy Birthday to the queen of hearts, bold AK 😍😍

Coming back to chappy, how was it ?

What are you thinking of next ?

Help me reach 400 followers too pls 😋😆😁

Words= 710