✦Chapter 55✦

Manjul stumbled as the doctor informed about the danger. Avu's dad rubbed his temples in tension while Avu's mom was sitting there, crying.

Doc: Kindly fill out the forms so that we can start the operation.

Saying this, the doctor left. Avneet looked at everyone, but not a single tear fell from her eye. It was maybe Karma that was happening with Rits. The way she hurted others is returning back to her.

*************

In the evening,

Vaishu was in the kitchen cooking food while Reem was ironing her clothes. That's when Sidd came out of his room and looked around to see no one. He walked towards the living room and sat on the couch. That's when the doorbell rang. Sidd stood up, but Vaishu came there.

Vaishu: Sidd, you sit down. I will see who it is?

Sidd: But bhabhi....

Vaishu glared at him. He gulped and sat down silently. Vaishu walked towards the gate and opened it to see two ladies standing there. It was their neoghbours.

Vaishu (welcoming them): Welcome, Aunty.

The ladies came in and sat in the lawn only. As there was a wall between their lounge and lawn, they didn't know who is present inside.

Vaishu (walking towards them): You guys have a seat. Let me bring something for you.

Vaishu walked inside, and Sidd stood up seeing her.

Sidd (curious): Who is it bhabhi?

Vaishu: Sidd, you should go in your room and take rest.