✦Chapter 27 ✦

Sidd (confident)= See, this child is a mistake and if... if you want to abort it, I don't have any issue but please don't give birth to this child. (watery eyes) I won't be able to face my family.

Rits got angry as it was against her wish and plan.

Rits (angry)= Do you think it is easy to abort huh? You can't even imagine the pain behind pregnancy or abortion. How easily you said about abortion wow.

Sidd closed his eyes not letting his tears fall. After a while, he made himself strong and stood confident in front of her.

Sidd= then what do you want me to do for you? I am already guilty, what else can I do?

Rits (yelled)= I already have mentioned it. Accept me. That's it.

Sidd (stammering)= It's not as easy as your saying.

Rits (folding her arms near her chest)= you only have time till next week, I want you to decide what to do or else...

Sidd= Or else what?

Rits came closer to Sidd.

Rits= I already told my family that I got raped but haven't revealed your name yet, now the choice is yours.

She said which shocked Sidd to the core, well this wasn't what is expected. Rits looked at him with narrowed eyes and left from there. Sidd's mind got stuck, his mind went into a shock. Sidd closed his eyes as more tears fell from his eyes. He was getting punished for a crime he never did. The only mistake he did is that he is under the control of a clever-minded bitch.

He slowly sat there only as it was a lonely place as it was home time and students rarely pass through that corridor. He doesn't know when he slipped to the floor and broke down not having control over himself. His sobs and hiccups were echoing all around. He was looking down and crying trying to make himself strong when he saw a pair of legs in front of him.

He gestured to see up to find Reem standing there. He quickly wiped his tears not wanting to show his tears. Reem bend to meet his height. He was looking here and there avoiding her. She signed and held his hands on hers. He looked at her hands.

Reem (concerned)= Bhaiya, I know something is bothering you badly. You consider me your best friend too right? Won't you share it with me?

He looked at her, staring into her eyes.

Sidd (Blankly)= There is no use in sharing it. We can't change it.

Reem= At least you would feel better instead of this burden.

Sidd (bursting crying)= I'm so sorry I... I behaved so badly with you that day. P-Please, forgive me.

Reem cupped his face as she also got tears in her eyes.

Reem (teary eyes and cracky voice)= Bhaiya, you are my BFF. You know what BFF means BEST FRIENDS FOREVER. You were upset because you were guilty of yelling at me?

Sid nodded looking at her innocence.

Reem (smiling, making him stand)= Bhai, you are my family. Throughout my life from the day I came to know everything, I started to understand everything all I saw is you and Abhi Bhai fulfilling my every wish. Abhi Bhai might also deny but you never denied. You always fulfilled my every single wish. Now if today you scolded me how can you think I could mind?. in fact, at first I felt bad but then I thought for a whole night and I got proud that my brother yelled at me. Sometimes letting out is better than keeping it in the heart. You let it out and that too on me. You know I got to know that time only how much you love me.

Sidd smiled at her innocence, Reem was smiling. Pulling her cheeks Sidd hugged her keeping her head against his chest feeling her fragrance as his heart lightened by her talks.

Sidd (wiping his tears in a hug)= You know, you are the best sister ever.

Reem (chuckled)= You are the bestest of all.

she broke the hug looking at him as she wiped his tears.

Sidd's Pov

She is so innocent. She doesn't know what sin I have committed. I myself don't know if I would be forgiven or not. Please god, help me in this situation. Either call me back to you but please don't make me embarrassed and shameful in front of my love and family. Please

Pov ends

How was the chapter?

Words= 762