✦Chapter 5✦

While running when they reached the hall enterance, a girl was coming inside holding plate of flower in her hand when Suddenly,
Avu bumped into someone and was about to fall when the person holds her by her waist supporting her. They both had an eye contact. Avu's eyes met his. It was like someone locked her eyes on him. His hazel green eyes were attractive to her. Their breathing was touching each others nack while they were staring at each other still in same position.

Saath chodo ga na tere piche aaun ga.
Cheen loon ga ya khudi se maang laun ga.
Tere naal takdiyaan likhwoon ga
Main tera ban Jaunga.

Due to the hit the flower plate fell from her hand and petal flew in the air with sidneet under it staring each other. As soon as Reem and Jannat reached there they both started looking at each other than Sidneet. It was confusing to say either they were shocked or happy.

Sohn tere main kasam yahi khaunga.
Kite wade yaar uhnu nibhaunga.
Tujhe har wari apna banaun ga.
Main tera ban Jaunga

As as soon Jannat face coughed Avu freed herself. She was just looking down shyly.
Reem chuckled. Avneet was feeling hell embarassed.

Avu= I am So...sorry..I didn't saw you..

Saying this she left. Jannat also left behind her noticing her embarassement. As soon as Jannat left. Reem took steps to Sidd who was just looking at the direction where Avneet left.

Reem (teasing) = Someone is deeply in love.

Reem's voice landed gim to reality. Sidd rolled his eyes and left. Reem laughed hard.

After Sometimes,

Soon Abhinavi exchanged rings while everyone clapped and their marriage took place. They became husband wife . Sidd was taking secret glances on Avu throughtout the function. Avu noticed it one time, she felt awkward but ignored it as she too was going the same without being noticed. Soon the function ended and everyone left for their home. Abhinavi also left for hotel as they both wanted to spend sometime with each other. It was night till now and Avni was laying on her bed playing with her necklace staring at ceiling of her room lost somewhere. A smile appeared on her face as she remembered Sidd's support when she bumped. She was soo impressed She turned to other side and placed her head on her soft and silky arms. She was smiling creepily when she heard a voice.

Rits= Seems like you are very happy today. Wow..!

Rits said who was standing at end of Avneet's bed. Avneet passed a confused look.

Rits= looks like someone is also lost today. I hope there is nothing special today which I missed.

Avu sat and turned her face away.

Avu= If you can't live happy. Let others live happily.

Rits glared at her.

Rits= You know what, I don't wanna mess with you. I am in good mood. I don't wanna destroy it by talking with you.

Avu= Oh really then don't pls.

She got up from bed and was about to leave when Rits held her wrist.

Rits= I just wanted to inform you that I will also go with you tomorrow as you are going tomorrow.

Avu was shocked to hear it. She turned to her and eyed her.

Avu= Did I heard correct..? You wanna join college..

Rits= Who said I'm joining. I just want to visit tomorrow because of a work.