✦Chapter 36✦

Everyone was shocked to hear it. Rits was crying badly as Avu told them everything, about her pragnency too. Avu's mom hugged Rits tightly while she sobbed hard on her shoulder. Avu's father became angry all of a sudden.

Avu's dad (angry)= how dare he come here and do all that? That too in our home only. I won't leave him.

He stood up in anger when Avu came infront of him. She held his arms trying to calm him down.

Avu= Dad! Calm down. It's not good to go there at this time.

Avu's father (looking at her in shock)= so, you want me to leave him like this only?

Avu= I'm not saying anything like that dad! Infact we will take action but with legal terms.

Avu's mother broke the hug as Rits calmed herself.

Avu's mom (wiping her tears)= what do you mean beta?

Avu= We will file a case against them and will take help from court.

Avu's mom and dad nodded.

Avu's mom= but beta, we are parents of daughter.

Avu stepped towards her mom.

Avu (crying)= Mom, I know but it should be us to become inspiration to the society. Mom, if we stand today we might bit have to regret in future.

Avu's mom nodded understanding. Jai who was also standing there wasn't able to believe anything.

Jai (astonished)= I don't believe all this. I have met Siddharth bhai. He is not at all like that.

Rits eyed him with anger in her eyes as he was disturbing her staged plan. Avu glanced Jai.

Avu (cracky voice, tears in her eyes)= Sometimes people are not how we see them, but  they are how we never imagined them to be Jai!

Jai went quite, looking down progressing everything. Rits smirked through tears in her eyes.

Rits pov

Finally, my plan is becoming successful. If I am not happy in my life I won't let anyone else be happy. When Manjul left me all alone how can I let you live peacefully Avneet with that Siddharth.

Pov ends

At Sidd's home

At 9 of night,

It was evening till now, Sidd was sitting on the chair, outside in open air carrying blank expressions while Reem was making his plate. Abhi didn't came home till now. Reem came with a tray in her hands and walked towards Sidd, placing the tray infront of him. She sat beside him.

Reem (concerned)= Bhai! Please have something. You haven't even ate breakfast.

Sidd looked at Reem blankly and held her hands in his.

Sidd (tears leaking his eyes)= Reemi, so you believe me?

Reem nodded in yes, cupping his cheeks.

Reem= I know you haven't done anything. I trust you!

Sidd (blank expressions)= Then why don't bhai?

Reem went quite hearing him.

Reem= he will also, he will!

She said assuring him while he looked at her blankly. The night went restless for everyone. Abhi was back home but he couldn't sleep the whole night. It was next morning.

Vaishu was setting the breakfast table when the doorbell rang. Abhi, who was sitting on the dining table looked at Vaishu while she also glanced him. He signed her and went to open the door to see a postman. He handed him a parcel and asked him to sign on the paper. Abhi did his sign and the postman left from there. Abhi opened the letter, pacing towards Vaishu and his eyes widen in shock. His knees betrayed him and he fell on the chair while the paper fell from his hand. Vaishu paced near him and picked the letter. Her eyes widen in shock.
.
.
.
.

 Her eyes widen in shock

How was the chapter?

Words=610