✦Chapter 13✦

Sidd= Rits its not necessary that everything you see must ne true

Rits took 3 steps forward to Sidd while he got attentive by her action

Rits=Sometimes somethings are all umderstood by seeing.

Sidd= Whatever it is ! I just want to clear that there is no relation between me and your sister Avneet.

Rits didn't said anything but soon a smirk formed on her face as she left the place. Sidd was confused as well as stunned. He struggled off and attending all the lectures he left for his home

At home,

As soon as Sidd left for home he directly went to his room. Reem who was jumping in excitement caught Sidd going to his room and she followed him. When she reached his room she saw that Sidd was sitting lost on bed maybe upset. Sidd saw Reem standing on door and fake smiled. Reem immediately caught her fake smile. She went near him and sat beside him

Reem (rolling her eyes)= Bhai, stop faking smile if you can't smile naturally.

Sidd= damn girl how you always catch me..?

Reem= come on afterall I am your sista. Savage sista.😉

She said chuckling. Sidd pulled at cheek.

Sidd= You always make my mood.

Reem (pout)= because I am your baby girl.

She laughed at her pout and Reem later also joined in laughter.

Reem= now tell, what was troubling you..?

Sidd (cupping her face)= it's nothing like that.

Reem= come on, that day did never come when you can hide anything from me. That day you said the same.

Sidd= Its nothing. I would never hide anything from my baby girl.

Reem chuckled as Sidd again pulled her cheeks. Reem touched her cheeks as soon as Sidd left her cheeks.

Reem= my poor cheeks.

Just then Sidd's phone rang. As soon as phone rang Sidd picked it up in his hand. Reem saw the caller id as "Avi❤"

Reem= ohoo ! Avneet calling you. I see.

Sidd (blushing)= Can you pls leave..

Reem=yeah yeah. That's not fair. I should know what my bhai and bhabhi are talking about.

Saying this she ran away as Sidd was going to catch her without wasting time. Sidd attended the call

Sidd= hello..!

Avu (awkward)= Hi, How are you..?

Sidd (disappointed)= Good and you..?

Avu= I'm also fine.

There came an awkward silence which was broken by Avu herself.

Avu=um..! I wanted to ask if you talked to Rits or not.

Sidd=I did, but she.....she isn't ready to accept anything.

Avu= what but why..?

Sidd told her everything from starting till ending. Avu felt bad for him.

Avu= I'm so sorry she shouldn't have said that.

Sidd= you don't need to be sorry. It happens and its ok

Avu= Um..well thanks.

Sidd= Have you thought about the proposal.

Mere jaisa ishq main pagal.
Mile ya na mile kal.

Avu (took deep breath)= I already told you. I don't see you in that way. I always consider you my friend and you will always be.

Sidd= only friends.? Are you sure..?

Avu= yeah

Avu wasn't satisfied by the answer she gave. She wasn't sure about it. Somewhere she too had feeling but she wS continuously ignoring it because of her sister's words.

Avu= I have an important work. I gonna go.

She cutt the call but she felt bad too but she didn't had any other way other that.

Teri nazroon ne kuch aisa jaado kia
Lut gaye hum to pehli mulaqat main hoo..

Sidd was disappointed by her answer but he didn't lose hope.

Lut gaye hum to tere mohabbat main.

At Night,

At Nandra's home,

Rits went to meet Manjul and they had a small makeout session. She didn't told anyone but was happy. Right now it was dinner time and everyone was on the dining tables sitting eating with suddenly like vomiting but she controlled. This didn't got unnoticed by her mom but she ignored and kept quiet. After some more bites she again felt like vomiting. This time she couldn't control anymore and went to the washroom leaving everyone confused and worried.
.
.
.
.
.

 This time she couldn't control anymore and went to the washroom leaving everyone confused and worried

Comedy with cuteness and romance. How was it..?😁

Updated this book after long time. Duh..!🤒🤒

If you want updates of this book regularly irritate the author as much as you can so that she can update early.

Words= 730