✦Chapter 64✦

Sidd was sitting on the desk, all lost in his laptop. His specs reflect as he roamed his eyes across the screen. A smile appeared on his face as he got to see what he was working for. He got excited. As soon as he appealed for the seminar, it got approved. He scrolled it down, and suddenly, his smile fell. Yes, it was the seminar he had been waiting for 2 years, and now it is happening in Mumbai, the city of India. The place where he never wished or desired to go now. Sudden emotions took over him. He closed the shutter of his laptop in anger and removed his specs harshly. That's when Viku was approaching in his room. She was standing at the door when Sidd removed his specs and threw it harshly on the bed. Viku's smile automatically changed into a sad one. Sidd, who didn't notice her, threw the pen on the floor in anger. Viku flinched as she had never seen him angry. She looked at Sidd to see him rubbing his temples. She sadly went from there and walked towards her parent's room, hugging her Teddy. She entered the room and sat on the couch, hugging her Teddy with a sad pout. Abhi, who was talking on the call, came out of the wardrobe and saw Viku sitting there silently.

Abhi (on the call): I'll call you later.

He dropped the call and sat beside Viku, who was still looking down. Abhi frowned as he noticed a change in her behaviour. She is never a quiet person infact she is a chatterbox full of stories, but now she has been sitting there all silent. He breathed before caressing her cheek with his finger.

Abhi (baby voice): What happened to this baby?

But there came no response. Abhi picked her up and made her sit on his lap. She immediately hugged him, making Abhi go worry. He touched her forehead.

Abhi (worried): Viku, are you okay because you don't have a fever?

Viku looked up at him.

Viku (sad pout, baby voice): Papa, you know chachu is angry with me.

Abhi (pricking her nose): Who said he is mad at you? He can never be mad at my baby.

Viku (in baby voice): I went to his room, but he threw the pencil on the floor. He was angry, Papa.

Abhi processed every word said by her.

Abhi (looking at Viku): Baby, you are overthinking. He is not angry with you.

Viku (loud, sad pout): Then ask him na to play with me. I am bored. Leemi bua is also not at home.

Abhi covered his ears with his hands dramatically.

Abhi: Ok, I am going to talk to him ms.mike.

That's when Viku forwarded her hand, raising her one eyebrow with a naughty smile on her face.

(Introducing Viku, who is Abhinavi's daughter)

Abhi raised his eyebrow.

Abhi: What?