✦Chapter 11✦

It was morning,

Reem didn't came out of room. Abhi was worried and restless for her whole night but he went office being insisted on Vaishu. Here Sidd tried to open the door of Reem's room but everytime he just got silence in return. Finally he decided to make the door open anyway.

He was ready for his college when he went near Reem's room and knocked it once. Inside Reem who was sitting on floor woke up by the knock.

Sidd= Reem are you in there..?

He got no response. His patience was over now.

Sidd (commanding)= Reem open the door or else I will do something to myself.

He blackmailed her because he didn't found any other way to let her out. As soon as Reem heard this she opened the door and placed a hand on Sidd's mouth not giving him chance to speak. 

Reem (crack voice)= How to thought about that huh..? Dare to do anything yourself I will also kill myself. 

Sidd wanted to speak but due to hand he couldn't. He signed Reem. She first got confused but then understood and removed her hand.

Sidd (burst)= I didn't had any choice other then that. You weren't opening the door since last evening. You didn't eat anything you know how much we all were worried for you.

Reem realized her mistake and held her ears mumbling sorry. Sidd chuckled and pulled her cheek. She smiled through tears.

Sidd= Do you wanna share about it which is troubling you a lot..? 

Reem just nodded. Sidd held her shoulders comforting her.

Sidd= But remember I am your best friemd too.

Reem (smiling)= but you dont know you are the best.

Sidd (dramatically)= i know I know, best and handsome too.

Reem bursted in fits of laughter. Sidd also laughed along with her. After someimes she got serious.

Reem= Sidd bhai, Do I look ugly. Is my face fat..?

Sidd cupped her cheeks.

Sidd (stunned)= who said you this bacha. You are so cute.

Reem= Do I look like a characterless girl who throw herself on boys.

Sidd nodded in no.

Sidd (serious)= Instead you are an angel. Why re you thinking like that..? Did anyone said something..?

Reem (tearly eyes)= Avneet's sister Rits. If we are poor and not much rich like then don't we have respect.? Dont we have right to live..? Why they have to punish us for the thing which is not in our hands too.

Sidd= Every person do have so we do. Next time, don't talk to her and if she says something which hurts your self respect, point her the way she goes or ignore but keeping it in heart is not good. Hm..?

Reem nodded and smiled a little.

Reem= Thank you bhaiya..!

Sidd (dramatically)= anytime. Acha no need to come college today. Rest okay..?

Reem (rolling her eyes)= Fine guru ji

Sidd= good girl

Just then Vaishu came seeing them talking.

Vaishu (dramartically with a pout)= whats happening here and without me.

Reem (chuckled)= nothing bhabhi, bhai was instructing me about something.

Vaishu (concerned)= feeling better now..?

Reem nodded.

Vaishu= Lets do breakfast together.

Sidd= Bhabhi, you both continueI have to go. Getting late for class. And today is music class too.

Vaishu (nodding)= eat something from canteen and take care. All the best.

Sidd= Thank you bhabhi.

Saying this he left. Vaish encircled her arm around Reem's neck like friends do.

Vaishu= lets have breakfast come.

Both left for breakfast.

At college.

Avneet who was with Rit's false blame and taunts decided to clear everything today from her mind in which she wanted Sidd's help. She was fed up proving herself  in front of her sister. She was goimg to music class were Sidd was to clear everythig when she heard a voice. Her steps stopped at their place.

Kaise bataaun tujhe.
Ke dil mera kya keh raha
Rahe na faas liye
Jo hain apne darmiyaan.

She went to the nearby window of music class to find Sidd singing the song while Jannat with her friends Arishfa, Anaya were clapping feeling the song and Faisu finger snapping making music more realistic while Sidd was singing with a guitar in his hand.

Ohooo Kaise batayun tujhe
Ke dil mera kya keh raha
Rahe na faas liye
Jo hai apne darmiyaan.
Tere kareeb main ho sakoon
Dede tu apni raza.

She herself got lost n the moments and started taking baby steps to enter. She was stepping while Sidd was continuously singing, lost in the song.

Paas betaoon keh zulf sawaroon and bahoon main le loon tujhe main
Hai dil ke yeh khawahish ke sun le guzarish aur dede tu khud ko mujhe hohooo...

Sidd stopped as soon as he saw Avneet standing in front of him. He stood up and both got lost in the moment.

Oh ho ho hooo...
Oh ho ho hooo...

I know bad timing but I wanted

I know bad timing but I wanted. So, that's why 😁😁

I am soo happy from yesterday, ya'all now the reason. I'm dancing 😿😿

So, How was the chapter..??

Goals=50 votes and 30+ comments.

Words= 855