✦Chapter 45✦

Avneet slowly paced towards her and Rits stood up. Angew was visible in her eyes. Suddenly she slapped Rits hard. Rits placed her hand on his cheek and looked up at Avneet in shock while she was looking at her with red anger eyes. Arishfa, who was watching all this stood up.

Avu (yelling in anger): How? HOW CAN YOU BE SO SELFISH AND MEAN THAT YOU TRIED TO RUIN 3 FUCKING LIVES? NOT OUR LIFE BUT ATLEAST YOU WOULD HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT YOUR LIFE?

Rits (pointing her index finger, raising her voice): How dare you slap me?

Avu again slapped her hard due to which she fell on the bed and blood oozed from Ritika's nose. Ritika looked at her hand to see blood drop on her palm. She was left astonished. Arishfa took the advantage and messaged on her phone to an unknown number.

Avu (dangerous voice): This is your answer today. I never thought the the sister for whom I am fighting against the whole world is herself wrong. Siddharth was pleading me to listen to him but all I did was to trust and listen my own sister only.  Shame on you! But no you don't have any shame I forgot. No worries, today you will see the worst of me.

Rits searched for words but now she didn't know how to shut Avneet's mouth as she has already learnt the truth. Avneet dragged Rits arm pulling her, making her stand on her feet.

Avu (whispering, dangerous voice): Today no one can save you. You have done a lot and now its your time to suffer it. Suffer in the same way as Siddharth is suffering.

Avneet didn't let Rits speak another word and started dragging her from her arm and started pacing towards the hall. She was running down the stairs while Rits was asking her to slow down but it didn't affected her. As soon as they reached hall, Avni jerked Rits, leaving her arm which made her fall on ground. Rits kept her hand on her belly as suddenly she felt pain. She was 4-5 months pregnant now and her baby womb was also visible.

Avu (yelling): A characterless woman like you can't be my sister, no my parent's daughter.

Hearing Avu's yell her mom, who was in kitchen came there running. She saw Rits sitting on the floor. She looked at Avu.

Mom (confusingly): What is happening here Avu?

Avu (loudly): Ask Ms. Ritika who addresses herself as your daughter.

Mom looked at Rits who looked up at her shaking her head.

Mom (confusingly): What is happening here Ritika? And Avneet why did you push your sister knowing that she is pragnent.

Avu (bursting): with someone else's child.

Hearing Avu's yells her father and brother Jai also came there.

Dad (politely): What happened beta? Why are you yelling at your elder sister like this?

Arishfa also stepped down the stairs watching everything. A message popped on her phone. She jist replied without letting anyone notice her. Avu went near Rits and made her stand on her feet. She gripped her arm so hard that Rits winced in pain.

Avu: Will you tell dad or should I?

Rits looked at her but didn't said anything.

Avu (anger in her voice): Oh, I forgot you would feel so ashamed telling him all this right? So, I will tell him.

Rits looked at her astonished. She was planning something to stop all this.

Avu: Rits is pragnent but not with Siddharth's child. Instead she is pragnent with Manjul's child.