✦Epilogue✦

After 2 days, everyone was sitting in the living room at Nandra's home. Abhi glanced at Vaishu, who was sitting beside him and signed her to look at Sidd. She looked at Sidd to find him patting his foot on the floor in nervousness. Vaishu whispered something in Viku's ear. Viku nodded her head and walked towards Sidd, making a pout face. Sidd glanced at her while she gestured him to make her sit on his lap. Seeing her pout, a small smile appeared on his face, and he made her sit on his lap, kissing her cheek. Vaishu and Abhi smiled at each other. Yes, Abhinavi came 1 day ago on Sidd's call, and currently, they are sitting at Nandra's place to clear everything up. That's when Avu's mom arrived and was shocked to see them standing there.

Avu's mom (astonished): You all are here.

Vaishu went forward and bent down to touch her feet. Abhi and Sidd did the same while she blessed them. Seeing everyone doing this, Viku also bent down and touched her feet. Everyone chuckled, seeing her while Avu's mom started crying as she remembered how Avneet used to do in her childhood. She picked Viku up while she looked at her, not recognising her.

Avu's mom (wiping her tears): Please, have a seat!