✦Chapter 32✦

Vaish= Sidd you are very careless. If your dada sees this na, he will be angry on me. Reem go and get first aid box.

Sidd (irritated)= Bhabhi I'm grown up now.

Vaish noticed his irritated voice. Today she finally decided to talk to him.

Vaish= Sidd, I know for the last many days' something has been disturbing you but you are not sharing it with anyone.

Sidd (out of words)= What should I share bhabhi? That I'm getting trapped.

Vaish (confused, sitting beside him on a chair)= trapped? By whom? What are you saying Siddharth?

Sidd suddenly realized what he had said.

Sidd= Um....no bhabhi nothing.

Reem came with a medical box.

Vaish (in her mind)= Something is totally wrong with him, he said he is getting trapped but by whom? I need to find it out.

 Vaishu excused herself and went to take water.

Skips to evening, 

Vaishu was sitting on the couch waiting for Abhi when he entered. She greeted him standing up. He noticed her tensed face. She was about to go into the kitchen when Abhi held her hand. 

Abhi= What happened Vaishu, is everything alright?

Vaishu (fake smile)= yeah, nothing much. You get fresh, I'll set the table.

Abhi was not satisfied but just nodded. Just then Reem came running in excitement.

Reem(excited)= Welcome home Bhai.

Abhi (smiles)= Thank you sweetheart.

Reem= I'll get you water.

Saying this she left. Vaish looked at him and he returned the look back.

Abhi= what happened Vaishu? Speak something.

Vaishu= Abhi..... its.... thats something important.

Abhi= and what is it?

Vaishu= Sidd's behavior?

Abhi = What do you mean?

Vaishu= He is behaving strange as if he is some kind of tension. The biggest thing to worry is that he is not telling anything as well.

Abhi thought for a second.

Abhi= Alright, we will sort this matter out tomorrow. You need not to worry at all. Alright?

Vaish just nodded leading to her room leaving Abhi behind. Abhi turned to see Sidd's room aside. He took glance at his room and left for Sidd's room. As soon as he entered, his eyes fell on sleeping Sidd. He paced close to him and checked his hand which was bandaged.

Abhi (in mind)= now I am also sure something is wrong. I hope Sidd you aren't in any trouble. But now I will find out.

He left the room.

Words=405