✦Chapter 38✦

Rits (winching, yelling in return)= Siddharth leave me, stop it you are hurting me.

?? (Yelling)= What is it happening here?

Sidd and Rits snapped their head in the direction and was shocked to the core. Sidd immediately jerked Rits as soon as he saw his family and Nandras standing there. His eyes widen on the thought that what they will think. Reem was avoiding to look at Sidd while Abhi was disappointed at hell. Abhi slowly shook his head in disappointment. Rits ran to her dad feeing herself from Sidd. She hugged her father and started sobbing harder and harder, hugging him tightly.

Sidd= Dada.....

He tried to speak but Abhi showed his palm, asking him not to say anything else. Avu's dad turned to Abhi.

Avu's dad= Do you still think that I will give my daughter to a guy like him. He is standing in my home doing all this, forcing my daughter. What will he do when he will marry her? He will harass her, rape her again?

Sidd (loudly)= Uncle, it's nothing like that as you are thinking. I was not forcing her.

Avu's dad broke the hug and ran towards Sidd, dragging his collar in extreme anger.

Avu's dad (angrily)= Do you think us fool? Huh? Don't we have eyes? Can't me see what you were doing with her?

Sidd looked down as he know his explanation won't be satisfying anyone. He just looked down not knowing what to say and what to not. Reem was watching all this but she didn't know how to tell everyone what she heard. Yes, she heard everything which happened between Sidd and Rits a while ago. She know no one will believe her also as they aren't believing him. She was required with proof which she didn't had. That's when, she heard her Abhi bhai's voice.

Abhi (lowering his head)= I'm sorry, Uncle.

Avu's dad left Sidd and turned to Abhi.

Avu's dad= Sorry for what?

Abhi (tears in his eyes)= I know he didn't do it right but I came here to advocate Sidd but now it is your choice. You can do anything with my brother which you want.

Sidd (looking at Abhi, shocked)= Dadaa......

Avu's dad looked at Sidd and then Abhi.

Avu's dad= Alright, we will see each other in court only now. You all may go from here.

Saying this Avu's dad left the place with Rits and his family except Avu, who was still standing there glazing Sidd with longing in her eyes. Sidd started sobbing more harder seeing his helplessness. Abhi eyed Sidd with disappointment in his eyes.

Abhi (crying silently)= You broke my trust Ashu, you made me embarrasse in front of everyone eapically, Aman Uncle........ Shame on you.

Saying this he also left from there but he heard what Sidd yelled.

Sidd (yelling, crying)= Dada, She is lying. I haven't done anything like that.

And it didn't effected Abhi even a bit. Vaishu, who was confused just went from there not knowing what to do and what to not. Reem, who was standing there ran towards his brother and hugged him tightly. Avu felt a bang seeing Sidd cry but her ego and sister was becoming a barrier of her love for him.

Sidd (hugging Reem, sobbing)= I haven't done anything Reem.

Reem (caressing his hair, sobbing badly)= I know. I trust my brother. I know you will never do anything like this.

As soon as Avu heard this, anger and her ego took over her.

Avu (loud)= But he did!!

Reem closed her eyes, still hugging his brother while Avu went from there.

***************

Next day, Avu was walking in the corridoor of her college while everyone who was present there was seeing her, giving her weird looks. That's when, someone stood infront of Avu blocking her way. Avneet looked up to see Jannat standing infront of her with frown expressions.

Jan=What is all this Avu?

Avu (confusingly)= What!

Jannat showed Avneet the newspaper in which the news of Rits and Sidd was published. Avu rolled her eyes.

Avu= it's true.

Jann= Oh really? You think all this is true?

Avu= It is and my thoughts doesn't matter.

Jann (stern)= Avneet, it's clearly written. The police will arrest Sidd today and you are saying your thoughts doesn't matter.

Avu= He deserves it.

Jann (raising her eyebrow)= Oh really!

Avu nodded. Jannat held Avu's hand in hers and placed it on Avu's heart.

Jann= Now ask yourself. Can he really do such a disgusting thing?

Avu went quite all of a sudden. Her heart was denying it badly while her mind was showing that he did it. Her mind overtaking her heart while her expressions blank.
.
.
.
.

What's next now?

What's next now?

Drop your suggestions.

Words=795