✦Chapter 9✦

Avu was sliding stairs with tears and anger in her eyes. She never thought her sister would think like this about her. She went to her mom's room to find her lost somewhere. She signed and knocked the door. Her mother looked at her and nodded to come in. She came in and sat beside her mom with nervousness on her face.

Avu= Mom...

Before she could speak something else her mother spoke.

Mom= you don't need to justify yourself. I know it would be nothing as Rits spilled.

Avu (sadly)= You trust me this much that you know I won't do anything which would disappoint you.

Mom nodded with smile. Avu took her mom's hand kissing her.

Avu= Then why are you sad..?

Mom= I'm not sad, its disappointment. I got so disappointed by Rit's words. Why aren't you like her, afterall you both are brought up by me only.

She said with tears in her eyes.

Avu (on verge of cry)= Mama.. please, don't cry. You know she is like that only.

Her mom was about to speak when doorbell rang. Avneet and her mother looked at each other in confusion.

Before Avneet could go and open the door she saw Jai already there on the door.

Avu= Jai, who is it...?

She asked while stepping close to door.
Jai turned to her.

Jai= Your friends.

"Friends..?" Thought Avneet and went to door to find Reem and Jannat standing with Vaishu.

Avu= you all..?

Renaat (Reem and Jannat) (shouts)= Surprisee..

Saying this they all bumped into each other hugging like lovers..😂😂

Hearing noises Avu's mother also came there and saw them on the door while Vaishu chuckling.

Mom = Come in pls.

She offered Vaishu glaring Avu who was still hugging Renaat.

Mom welcomed Vaishu and offered her a seat while the girls went upstairs.

Mom= So,you are..?

Vaishu= Vaishnavi Nigam, Reem's sister in law and wife of Mr.Abhishek Nigam.

Mom (smiles)=You look very sweet and friendly.

Vaishu= Thank you so much. You must be Avneet's mom. Am I right..?

Mom (chuckle)= Yeah..! You are right.

Vaishu suddenly realizes the time.

Vaishu= I think I should leave, I only came to drop Reem.

Mom= You came first time, sit for sometime.

Vaishu= I am really so sorry but her brother is alone at home. I have to go.

Mom (chuckle)= Sure..! But next time I hope you would sit for sometimes.

Vaishu= for sure.

She stood up, hugged Avneet's Mom and left.

At evening,

Vaishu was in kitchen when entered. He scanned the whole home but did'nt found Reem so he came to Vaishu who was busy in cooking.

Sidd= Um...Bhabhi

Vaishu (cutting vegetables)= hmm...

Sidd= Where is Reemi..? I haven't seem her from noon.

Suddenly Vaishu remembers something. She turned towards him slapping her forehead.

Vaishu= I totally forgot. Actually she went to her friend's home. Can you pick her before your brother comes. He will get angry on me.

Sidd= Ok send the location, I will pick her.

Vaishu= Send yourself from my mobile. I am so sorry I am busy.

Sidd (smiles)= Its ok. I will take it.

Suddenly the door bell rang. Vaishu got scared thinking it would be Abhi. Sidd placed a hand on her shoulder.

Sidd= Don't worry I will handle him.

Abhi came and sat on couch.

Abhi (shouts)= Vaishu I am back.

Sidd appeared with a glass of water.

Sidd= Welcome dada.

He greeted handing the glass which Abhi accepted.

Abhi= Thank you. Where is Vaishu and Reem..?

Sidd= Woh...bhaiya Reem went to her friend's home. I am going to pick her.

Abhi nodded.

Abhi= Come fast okay..?

Sidd nodded and left. He rang the door bell as soon as he reached. The door opened to release Avneet standing with chocolate on her face. Sidd suspended his laugh looking at her while she passed a dead glare.

Sidd= Um..can you call Reem..? I am here to pick her.

Avu (sadly)= sure. (Shouts) Reemieee...

Sidd wanted to continue the conversation but stopped as he saw Reem coming out with a smile. Anyone would say that smile was fake but didn't said anything.

In car.

Sidd was watching Reem lost somewhere pretending to look out. He just frustrated.

Sidd= What happened to this pineapple who talks chatter chatter..?

Reem (controlling her tears)= Nothing.

Sidd (worried)= What happened Pineapple..?

Reem (shout)= Please, I don't wanna talk..

Sidd went quite as it was of no use talking to her right now.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Response on last chapter disappointed me a lot

Anyways, can I expect 50+ comments and votes on this chapter as well and previous one..?

How was the chappy..?

What happened to Reem...? Any guesses

Words=790