✦Chapter 4✦

I would say SPAM IT.😁😏
.
.
.
.
1 week later.

It was a very special day for Abhinavi. Yes it was their wedding day. All the decorations were done including lights, flowers and tents. Abhi was sitting in his room getting ready. He was a bit nervous and scared just then Sidd came in room shutting door hard enough to damage someone's ears.Abhi covered his ears with his hands.

Abhi= Ughhhh Sidd. I have my ears.

Sidd= Oops Sorry..

He said holding his ear playfully. Abhi chuckled

Abhi=Sidd, Can I ask you something..?

Sidd got confused hearing it.

Sidd=Have I heard right..? you want something from me..?

Abhi nodded. Sidd got exited

Sidd= Wish it..!

Abhi= I want you to be like this forever, charming, naughty and cheerful.

He said as he held Sidd's shoulder.

Sidd= Hmm...difficult but will try.

Sidd said as he thought for a second. Both laughed when Sidd remembered something. He smached his forehead.

Sidd= Opps we should go now. I came to call you and you started troubling me with your conversation. Agh Come now.

Sidd said last part as he dragged Abhi with him. They reached Wedding hall when Abhi's eyes fell on Vaishu who was already sitting on stage talking with Jannat and Reem laughing. Abhi's world stopped. It was like he was flying in the air. It was like its just she and him.

(Play the song above)

Meri raahain tere tak hain.
Tujhpe hi to mera haq hai.

Jannat cracked a joke to which Vaishnavi was laughing hard and Abhi was just admiring her smiling. Sidd smirked looking at him.

Ishq mera tu beshak hai.
Tujhpe hi to mera haq hai.

Sidd coughed hard which resulted Abhi realizing the reality. Sidd smirked lookig at him. He rolled his eyes and went to stage.

Outfits