✦Chapter 25✦

Sidd (crack voice)= It's nothing dada, just I am feeling low because of last night's party.

Lied Sidd which Abhi caught at the spot but he didn't protest. He gripped Sidd's hand tighter. Abhi signed in relief before speaking.

Abhi (serious)= On whose party you went yesterday? You were lying to me that time also and now also.

Sidd got a little scared hearing it as Abhi was getting suspicious.

Sidd (stammer)= I...I had t-told you, i-it was B-Bhavesh only.

Abhi signed as he knew Sidd won't tell so easily. He got up and approaching to his drawer he took out medicine packet and handed a pain killer tablet to Sidd.

Abhi= I know you aren't well. Take this medicine and I would be always there if you wanted to share with me. (Held his hands sitting beside him) Remmeber I will always be with you no matter what.

Sidd looked up at Abhi with tears in his eyes. Abhi smiled and kissed his hair as a father who takes care of children in hard time. Sidd smiled a bit and nodded.

Abhi handed him glass of water and made him sleep covering him with duvet. Sidd quickly slept in no time.

Abhi signed and turned to leave when he saw Reem standing on door. She wiped her tears harshly and paced till him. Abhi took a glance at sleeping Sidd then again looked at her. She just embraced him tight controlling her tears. Abhi hugged her back comforting her.

Abhi (whispering)= Reemi, he ain't well. Maybe whatever he said was not what he meant. Don't get dishearted and support him. I'm sure he will be fine soon and will realize his mistake soon.

Reem smiled in hug aparting and facing her brother.

Reem (smiling)= I'm not mad at him instead I'm happy. I'm happy as he was sad, angry, tensed and he released it on me. I didn't got hurt Bhai but I'm worried for him. The way he was shivering it was something new. He was scared to touch me. That was the only thing which hurted me a lot.

Abhi wiped her tear which was about to fall and kissed her forehead.

Abhi (sad smile)= Don't worry, he will be fine. Alright ?

Reem nodded smiling and both went out having dinner with family. Abhi shared every thing with Vaishu while she consiled him. But the only thing disturbing Abhi was Reem's words, sudden change in Sidd's behavior which he couldn't get over the whole night.

Next Day,
At College,

Sidd woke up early, somehow did breakfast and left for college individually.

He was attending lecture when Avneet who was late entered inside class taking Sir's permission.

She looked around and at once only found Sidd sitting in corner staring book. She sat on her seat excusing professor because of getting late. That's when Rits also entered in class. Rits taking the advantage of situation took admission in college and in Avneet's class side by side intentionally.

Rits= Sir, may I come in ?

As soon as Sidd heard her voice he looked at direction to find her standing. Sweat formed on his forehead. He looked around not knowing Avneet already noticing him. Rits smirked at Sidd and apologizing to professor went to her seat beside Avni. Avni was continuously observing him. He moving his leg, not looking at her or anyone. His expressions showed how uneasy he was feeling.

After somehow spending the lecture, Sidd quickly packed his stuff and left the room being the first to leave. While Avni also hurried running behind him following him.

Rits got suspecious and all confused but decided to follow them and find out what it was.

Sidd was in lobby approaching towards other class when Avni became a barrier in his way by calling him. As soon as he heard her, he started marching faster but Avneet sat to him dragging his arm making him face her.

Avu (tearly eyes)= What do you think of yourself huh?, why are you behaving like this?

On request of Athoyxsidneet. Thank her.

How was the chapter?

Words= 690