✦Chapter 12✦

Ohohooo....
Ohohooo....

Both were looking at each other while others were busy making the music. Jannat pulled Avneet and asked her to join. Avneet unwillingly joined. She too started singing.

Tujhse main door rahoon
Yeh mujh ko jawara kahaan.
Main tere saath hi rahoon.
Chodu yeh saraa jahaan.

Sidd also joined being insisted by Faisu.

Paas betaoon keh zulf sawaroon and bahoon main le loon tujhe main
Hai dil ke yeh khawahish ke sun le guzarish aur dede tu khud ko mujhe hohooo...

As soon as they finished singing, their friends started clapping out loud. Avneet signed something to Sidd which he didn't understood. She excused herself signing Sidd to come out. No one noticed it unfortunately. Sidd also excused himself and left after Avneet.

He found her standing outside the classroom at a distance waiting for him. He was unwilling happy which he himself didn't knew Why..?

Sidd= Hey

Greeted Sidd as she saw him.

Avu= Hi, I wanted to talk to you.

Sidd= yeah I am listening.

Avu exhaled a heavy breath.

Avu= See I would be straight forward. My sister has a doubt on me that I have a secret affair with you.

Sidd (shocked, confused)= How can I help you in this..?

Avu= I want you to clear everything from her mind.

Sidd= And How..?

Avu= by talking to hed, clearing her aur kaise.

Sidd= aur agar mere paas app ke liye feelings hoon to..?
(And if I have feelings for you then..?)

Avu= bury those feelings deep inside you.

Saying this she took 2 steps back to leave but Sidd held her wrist. She looked at him stunned.

Sidd= Avneet, I ain't sure that its love or not but yeah I have soe strange, peaceful feelings for you.

He captured her both small hands with his big hands placing it on his heart. Avneet jerked away.

Avu= Siddharth pls, I...I really like your nature, your ploiteness but I am not sure about it and I don't wanna take a stand about it.

Her eyes were showing how helpless she was. Even if she would have feelings she would never confess because of her bitch sister who is ready to point her character and she herself wasn't sure about it.

Avu (in low voice)= I am sorry. All I want is you to clear everything from Rit's mind. I would be grateful until my last breath.

Sidd didn't knew how to react, what to say and what to not. He just stood there and after collecting himself he just nodded slightly. Avneet left quitely. He blinked his eyes several times to control himself.

He didn't waited for a minute and started searching for Rits. His love demanded something for the first time, fulfilling it would be his duty.

He found her in canteen sitting with her friend Ashi.

(Okay..! That's me only.😁 Also known as Ayesha.)

Sidd went near Rits and excused himself.

Sidd= Excuse me..! I wanna talk to you.

Rits smirked

Rits= Sure, Ashi excuse me for 2 minutes.

Ashi (smiles)= Sure.

Rits left with Rits while Ashi started using her phone.

Rits= yeah say whatever you want.

Sidd (nervous)= I wanna talk to you about mine and Avneet's relatinship.

Rits (smirked)= Ohh...

Sidd= See there is nothing like that as the way you are thinking.

Rits= Oh yeah really..? Do you think after seeing you holding her wrist I would believe you..?

This made Sidd shocked.

Flashback.

When Sidd dragged Avu's wrist, Rits saw this as she was passing through the corridor with Ashi and other girls in her group. She smirked and left from there.

Flashback ends.
.
.
.
.
.

How was the chappy

How was the chappy..?

Short but bare with it.

Goals= 50 votes 30+ comments.

Words= 625

Words= 610