✦Chapter 37✦

Vaishu (shocked)= I can't believe this. I never thought they would take action this quickly.

Abhi was just reading the court letter again and again.

Abhi (emotional)= they are rich Vaishu, not like us who only can only afford 2 meals and some necessary things.

Vaishu cried hearing him, sitting beside him.

Vaishu (sobbing)= Our Siddo isn't like this Abhi. He can never do this. Don't you trust your brother Abhi?

Abhi (disappointed)= I trust Vaishu, I do! Why won't I when he is my brother? But all the evidences are against him and now this case. They are rich people, they..... they can win the case easily, they can do anything. After all those evidences, I don't know why but a doubt has been created in my mind. I hope it's wrong.

Vaishu sat closer to him, holding his hand and putting her other hand on his shoulder.

Vaishu (sobbing)= Abhi, there must be any solution for it na. Please! Safe our baby bro.

Abhi (stern voice, straight face)= there is!

Vaishu looked at him all of a sudden getting astonished.

Vaishu (out of words)= W-What is it?

Abhi looked at Vaishu who sas holding his hand.

Abhi= He should accept Rits as his life partner and marry her. That's the only solution I see for it.

Vaishu's eyes went wide open. She stood up with jerk.

Vaishu (yelling)= Are you in your senses?

Abhi stood up, gripping her arms crying.

Abhi= Vaishu, try to understand. We don't have any other choice.

Vaishu looked at him, helplessly, blankly.

Abhi (yelled calling her)= Reemi! Reemi!

Reem, who was in her room upstairs was descending stairs when she spoke.

Reem= yes bhai?

Abhi (wiping his tears)= Do you know Avneet's address?

Reem (confusingly)=Um, yeah. .

Abhi= we are going to her home. Ask Sidd to get ready.

Abhi was about to leave when Reem spoke.

Reem (confusingly)= But why?

Abhi (out of words)= You will get to know about it.

Reem looked at him, as he climbed the stairs and then glanced at Vaishu who was looking down, numb after hearing Abhi's words.

****************

Nigams were standing at Nandra's door as Abhi rang the bell. Avu's dad opened the door to see Nigams standing there. His anger rose as soon as he saw Siddharth who was standing at the back.

Abhi (awkward)= Hello Uncle!

Avu's dad (anger in his voice)= Why you all are here? I guess court's notice has been delivered.

Abhi glanced at Vaishu.

Abhi= Yes, it is but we needed to have a talk.

Avu's dad nodded, sliding and giving them space to enter. Everyone entered in. As soon as they went in hall followed by Avu's dad, Avneet and her mother who was sitting stood up in shock. Avu's mom looked at Avu's dad while he nodded.

Avu's dad= Have a seat.

Everyone sat there. Avu glanced at Sidd while he was just looking down. Reem notice it and that's why she decided to break her friendship with Avneet. Hence, she didn't met her. Avu and her mom also sat down beside each other.

Abhi= we are here to discuss something.

Avu's dad (eyeing Sidd)= Although your brother isn't worthy to even talk but still if we are having talk, it's great blessing for you all. You can continue.

Abhi (glancing Vaishu before speaking)= Actually, we are not as rich as you are and I apologize for what my brother has done. But I was wondering as we don't lead this issue to court but solve it personally only.

Avu's dad (confusingly)= and how?

Abhi (exhaling sharply)= if you are willing and Rits agrees to it, Sidd will accept her and her child by marrying her.

This shocked Nandras as well as Sidd himself. He looked at his brother in shock while Avu looked at her mother in shock. Rits who was standing on the stairs heard it and smirked, as peace ran down her spine.

Rits pov

Finally, I am getting what I wanted.

Pov ends

Sidd (whispers)= Dada......

Avu's dad (angry)= Are you in your senses Mr? Do you know what you are saying?

Abhi= I very well know uncle and you are father of a daughter. It will ruin your reputation only and our money. We are not much rich to afford an expensive lawyer. Please, I request you.

Abhi requested joining his hands while Sidd's mouth was wide open. He glanced at Avu to find her already staring him. Sidd just stood up and went from there not able to control his tears. He went outside the home while Rits who was standing on the stairs saw him going out. As stairs were separate from home, she decided to follow him.

Here when Sidd came out, he gripped the fence which had plants behind it, panting heavily thinking about the decision made by his brother. That's when he felt someone's presence behind him. He turned around to see Rits standing there clapping with a smile on her face. She paced close to him while he stepped back.

Rits (smirking)= I know it will be difficult for you but you know I can't help with it. You know I needed someone whom I can use and thankfully you became my prey.

As soon as she spoke this, Sidd's anger rose to 100 degree. He paced closer to her gripping her arms in his hands. His grip was so tight indicating his anger. Rits tried to free herself but instead of freedom Sidd her hand tightly in his hand while she winced.

Sidd (anger)= How? HOW ARE YOU SO CHEAP? YOU KNEW I LOVED YOUR SISTER AND TO REMOVE HER FROM YOUR PATH YOU WENT SO LOW THAT YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE CALLED A WOMAN. YOU ARE A CHEAPSTER, A DEVIL. YOU CAN NOT TO BE EVEN CALLED A HUMAN, BITCH. YOU VERY WELL KNOW AS I KNOW THAT IT ISN'T MY BABY NOR I EVER RAPED YOU.

Rits (winching, yelling in return)= Siddharth leave me, stop it you are hurting me.

?? (Yelling)= What is it happening here?

Sidd and Rits snapped their head in the direction and was shocked to the core.
.
.
.
.

To be continued

To be continued...

How was the chapter?

Another twist on its way.

Words= 1045