✦Chapter 15✦

In college.

Sidd was sitting with Faisu mixing his coffee lost in his deep thoughts. Rits words was continuously ringing in his ears with Avu's voices.. Faisu who noticed him continuously mixing coffee shook him which made him came out of the trace. 

Faisu= What happened dude..? Is everything fine..?

Sidd just nodded forcefully smiling. Faisu was seeing him suspiciously. That's why Sidd decided to speak before Faisu could burst.

Sidd= Jannat didn't came today..?

He said searching here and there.

Faisu= She came but I don't know she is a little busy.

Sidd again started mixing his coffee looking here and there when his eyes caught Avni who was sitting a little far from them reading a book with a pen in her hand. He didn't knew when he started staring her continuously with unknown emotions roaming in him.

She started packing her bag and looked around to eat something when her eyes also caught him. Both of their eyes locked with each other. Faisu who looked at Sidd noticed him staring and following his gaze he turned around to look at Avni. He immediately understood so decided to leave. Picking his bag he looked at Sidd who also looked at him as he kept movement beside him.

Faisu= Good Luck bro.

He said patting his hand passing a smile he left the place. Seeing this Avni also stood up to go when Sidd ran to her standing infront of her blocking her way. She was continuously looking down controlling her anger. Sidd saw her hand moving into a fist. His gaze again looked up.

Sidd= This much anger....but why ?

Avu (looking down)= I don't want to talk to you. Please give me a side.

She tried going passing him but again he stopped her way. This time she looked up staring in his eyes.

Sidd= Don't punish me this much. Don't avoid me please.

Avu (pleading)= Siddharth please try  to understand. I don't want to make my sister's doubt to get more clear. I am already bearing an eye on my character pls.

Saying this she took 3 steps crossing Sidd when he spoke.

Sidd (loudly)= What type of sister you have huh?

She stopped as soon as she heard this.

Sidd (loudly)= here you are trying to remove your sister's confusion and there she is not ready to accept anything. For her we are in relationship.

He rushed to her turning her towards him gripping her arms impatiently.  Shiver rise down Avni's spine . Everyone in the canteen were looking at them.

Sidd (loudly)= Do I have any fault which you don't like. Tell me. I will apologize if I did something wrong. Tell me if you don't like my any habit but please stop caring about other's opinions. She doesn't even consider you sister then why her opinion or doubt is so important to you. (Holds her hands tightly) If...if she really thinks we are in relationship then let's be in it. Let her think whatever she thinks.

Avu (freeing her hands, cutt him)= Stop it Siddharth. You don't have anything which I hate..but it's...it's just I don't have feeling for you now. We only met 2 to 3 times and we haven't even talked much.

Sidd was taken aback listening this. Her sister pointed them and in this he wondered if she also really had feelings for him but today she proved him wrong. He stepped back shooking his head.

Sidd =I wish I could also have thinking like you. But for me love can happen just by seeing others. Sad that you couldn't feel it but deep inside you too do.

He left a strike saying it. He looked around to see everyone looking at them only.  That's when a tear escaped his eye and left from there leaving Avni to really think over it. She also had some feelings but she was continuously denying it because of her sister.

.

Early Update

Early Update...!! Good response to banta hai. Kia kehte hoo ?🤔

Anyways, how was this complicated chapter...?

Why Avni is behaving like that..? Does she really doesn't love Sidd or it's something else..? Any guesses.

After 1 week, you'all will get 2 updates in a week. Praise me ✋😂

Words=712