✦Chapter 16✦

On other hand.

Faisu left canteen and was walking in corridoor of the college when he heard a voice of hmming a sound. He followed the voice which was coming from music room singing

Yeh kheel nahi yeh hai pyaar meri jaa
Mujhe pata na chala yeh sab kab ho gaya.

Faisu peeped inside and saw Jannat painting rocking singing the song. He came inside without making a noise and stood behind her not disturbing her. He was just shocked to see the painting because it was him only. She was singing, drawing him

Main chali main chali
Dekho pyaar ki gali
Mujhe roke na koi
Main chali, main chali

She ended singing as she was done with painting. She was just staring at the painting not knowing that the one who's painting she was staring was standing beside him full shocked.

Jann (admiring him)= Faisu, I wish I could have so much courage that I could confess my love to you. You don't know how much I love you yaar but you never realize it. For you its just a friendship (wiping her tears, smiling sadly) anyways, one day I will surely make you realize.

She said getting exited and stood up turning around with paints in her hands when she got hit with Faisu. Her eyes widen in shock. The paint squeezed due to hit and the paint fell on their dress. Jannat's hair also got brown with yellow but she didn't bothered as Faisu standing there was enough to shock him. Both were string at each other like came from another planet. Faisu passed her and went near painting. He was surprised how beautifully she drew him.

 He was surprised how beautifully she drew him

Jann (making faces)= Shit !!

Faisu looked at her after seeing the painting. Her back was still facing her as she didn't had courage to face him.

Jannat (in an inaudible voice)= Shit Jannat you are gone now. Now its the time only. Confess it before it's too late.

Faisu made her face him as he dragged her arm seeming happy

Faisu (happily)= Jannat when did you start sketching yaar. So impressive drawing girl.

Jannat smiled nervously

Jannat's pov

Jannat it's the right time, confess it before its too late. What if he...he denied..
No no..It's not time to think something else. Confess it Jannat. Don't care about the result.

Pov ends.

She was in her dilemma when Faisu shook her. She looked at him and he raised his eye brow.

She didn't knew what to do next so she kneel down holding a small flower in her hand.

Jann (closing her eyes, calming herself)= I don't know how to say but I am so bad at expressing feelings. I don't know what to say and how to say...t-thats w-why I-I love you.

She said shutting her eyes as a tear leaked her eye in fear. Faisu was taken back. Collecting himself he held her through shoulders and made her stand wiping her tear which leaked her eyes.

Faisu (caressing her cheek, a little shock)= Sidd always used to say that you have feelings for me but I being stupid always denied.

Jannat was looking at him like a lost bird.

Jann= A-and what a-about now..?

Faisu= If you really like me and are interested me then I don't have any problem. I accept your feelings but....

He stopped as Jannat was continuously staring at him.

Jann (scared)= B-But what ?

Faisu (smiling)= I need a little time for this relationship. I also like you but I want some time. I respect your feelings and I don't wanna break your heart like this.

Hearing this Jannat's smile got wide from 1 cheek to another and she hugged him all of a sudden. Faisu's mouth hung down in shock. Jannat suddenly realized and left automatically. She started looking down tugging her hair behind her ear smiling.

Jann (blushing)= I-I should go.

Saying this she ran out in embarrassment but it was her excitement more than embarrassement while Faisu stood there laughing at her childishness.
.
.
.

Saying this she ran out in embarrassment but it was her excitement more than embarrassement while Faisu stood there laughing at her childishness

A chapter for Fainat shippers as it was requested.

What you all say about double update ? *smirking*

Anyways, how was the chappy. .?

Goals for double update= 50 comments.

Words=712