✦Chapter 40✦

As soon as police left with Siddharth, Reem dialed Abhi's phone. Abhi, who was sitting in his office picked up the phone.

Abhi: Hello!!

Reem (sobbing): Bhai!

Abhi sat straight on his chair.

Abhi (concerned): What happened Reemi? Why are you crying like this?

Reem (sobbing hard): Bhai woh...

Abhi (concerned as hell): For god sake tell me what happened there?

Vaishu snatched Reem's phone from her hand and dragged it close to her ear.

Vaishu (sobbing): Abhi, Abhi police came and arrested Sidd.

Abhi (stood up in shock): What!!!

Vaishu dropped the call still sobbing hard. Reem hugged her while she also hugged her hard.

*************

Two police men were holding and dragging Sidd towards the jail while he was pleading, begging them to leave them. They pushed him in the jail, locking the jail door.

Sidd (yelling): I haven't done anything. Please listen to me. Please believe me. (Sitting on floor holding his head) I haven't done anything.

That's when he heard a chuckle, evil laughters. Sidd turned back to see some gangsters sitting on the floor with their clothes torned, while one of them was head who was getting his massage done by his men.

Leader (smirking): We have some new guests here.

Sidd was looking at them with fear in his eyes.

Leader: So, what's your crime my friend? Stealing? Roberring? Raping? Or what?

Sidd (whisper in fear): I didn't rape anyone.

Leader (smirking): Oh so you are here as a rapist.

Sidd (yelling): I haven't raped anyone.

Leader (rolling his eyes): Everyone says like that only. Anyways, let's be friends

Sidd remained quite. He didn't even utter a word.

Leader stood up, going close to him. Sidd got scared and started panting as he started stepping close to him. The leader placed his hand on Sidd's shoulder while Sidd flinched

Learer (smirking): Let's be friends dude!!

Sidd was looking at him terrified.

**************

Everyone was glaring, gossiping at Rits who was walking fast across the corridoor with her head down. She passed Jannat and Faisu who just saw her going at the speed of light.

Jann (confused): What's up with her?

Faisu: No idea.

Jann (disgusting face): How shameless she is. Despite of sitting at home after arresting Sidd, she is walking here as if nothing happened.

Faisu (eyeing the way from where she went): Whole college knows about her pragnency and her character. She throws herself on boys and today she is blaming a boy. Huh?

Jann (looking at Faisu): We should get Sidd out of all this. All this can affect him badly.

That's when, they heard someone behind them. She was standing behind Jannat. Faisu looked back while Jannat also turned to see Avneet standing there. Jannat rolled her eyes.

Avu (yell): all this is the result of his actions and it won't ever affect a bastard lile him.

Jannat chuckled humorously pacing close to her.

Jann (whispering, threatning voice): You are feeding a snake and one day that snake will bite you, releasing her poison. That day, I will question you that why you kept your eyes closed even after knowing that snake's character? Why are destroyed a boy's life as well as career in your misunderstanding? I will ask.

Till that time Avu was strong enough but as soon as she heard her words, she became weak and confused. Her heart was overtaking her mind but then again brain not allowing heart to take over everything. She had many doubts in her mind. Jannat left from their giving her dead glare while Faisu followed her. Avu held her head in her fists, exhaling sharply.

Rits was still walking when an arm dragged her. Before she could scream, a hand covered her mouth. Rits opened her eyes to see a boy. She pushed him away.

Rits (whispering loud): What are you doing here?

Boy (loudly): Atleast not blaming others like you.

Rits shued him.

Rits : keep your pitch low.

Boy (more louder): Why? Are you afraid? Are you afraid of being caught?

Rits: I haven't done anything for which I should be scared.

As Rits was hiding behind lockers with that boy no one could see her but could hear her voices. That's when, Avneet was going from there and she heard Rits voice. Avu hid behind a pillar a little away so that could see her and she could also listen her sister.

Boy (louder): Don't I know whose baby is it whom you are adressing Siddharth's?

Rits (joining her hands): Please speak in a low voice please!

Boy (anger): If 1 day Manjul finds it out that you are betraying him, it won't be good for you.

Rits (yelling): And what he did with me?

Boy (whispering): he didn't do anything wrong to you. It was your choice also.

Rits went closer to him.

Rits (whispering dangerously): He left me, he ran away when I was pragnent with his child.

Boy: he never ran away.

Rits (shaking her head): Yeah, your his friend. Why won't you favour him?

Boy: He contacted you but he didn't recieved any answer from your side because you blocked him.

Rits: If he wanted to contact, he would have never left me and ran away.

Boy (disppointed): you will regret it badly.

Rits shook her head leaving that place. Some of the conversation was heard by Avneet who was standing numb, astonished. The boy also left from there.

Avu (whispering to herself): Is there something which I an missing around?

She glances in the direction where Rits went and Jannat's words rang in her head.

Avu: If Jannat's words come true then?

.
.
.
.
.
.

How was the chapter?

Some dhamaka coming soon.

Goals: 30 votes and 20 comments.

Words= 950