✦Chapter 10✦

As soon as Siddreem reached home. Reem locked herself in a room. Outside Abhinavi along with Sidd were worried wondering about what happened to her suddenly. All were sitting with worried faces when Abhi spoke.

Abhi (frustrated)= Atleast tell something Sidd. What happened to her suddenly...?

Sidd (annoyed)= I also don't know dada. She didn't exchanged even a word with me.

Abhi signed in disrelief as Vaish signed him to relax. Sidd was just thinking looking down. Vaish placed a hand on Sidd's forearm.

Vaishu= Relax guys, maybe she needs sometime alone.

Abhi= atleast she should have answered.

Vaish went quite as she knew it couldn't work now.

Inside Reem's room,

She was sitting on floor with her arms crossed below head on bed crying badly.

Reem's pov

Rits, Avneet's sister. She shouldn't have said that. If I am not that rich as she is. Is it my mistake..? If my face is fat, ugly is it my mistake..? How can she think that I went there because I want my brother to have relation with Avneet because she is rich. Chiiii chii and then she blamed me that I have intentions towards her brother Jai wow..

Flashback

Reem, Jannat and Avneet were sitting in a circle with table in a centre chatting, laughing when Rits entered the room.

Rits= Oh..! Seems like some important discussion is going on.

Avni= No di, we were just chit chatting. Come you also join us.

Rits (smirks)= I only sit in people of my status (eyeing Reem) I don't wish to sit here.

Reem felt bad hearing such words from her mouth knowing that she is selfish. She just kept quite for her friend. There Avneet was burning in fire.

Avni (bursted, angry)= di shut up and leave the room.

Rits stormed her feet and left the room. It was the second time Avneet raised her voice on Rits but not unnecessary.

Avni= I'm soo sorry Reem. I am sorry on behalf of her.

Reem wiped her tears shaking her head.

Reem= It's ok. I know her habit.

Here Jannat started applying chocolate on Reneet to lighten the mood. Reem laughed and started applying chocolate on Avneet's face. All laughed like maniac.

The door bell rang, Avneet hurry ran down before Reem could speak. Jannat had already left. Reem was stepping down when Jai bumped into her. He held her wrist to letting her fall. Rits saw this. Jaireem had an eye contact. Reem suddenly freed her hand.

Reem= I'm sorry, I..I didn't saw you.

Jai (smiles)= It's ok. By the way Reem right..?

Reem nodded. Rits appeared.

Rits = Stay away from my brother you poor fellow.

Reem (shocked)= Excuse me.

Rits= I know your intentions. You are distracting my brother by falling on him Huh..??!

Jai wanted to speak and he did.

Jai= Di, its nothing like that. You are mis..

Rits (cut off)= Don't try to save her Jai, I know girls like her.

Reem was now very angry and emotional.

Reem (shouts, angry) = I am not like you characterless. Everyone knows how pure and generous you are.

Rits raised her hand, Reem closed her eyes in fear but Jai caught Rits hand.

Jai= She is our guest, respect her.

Reem opened her eyes as soon as she heard Jai's voice. Tears were rolling down her eyes. She didn't spoke anything and left down. It was the time when Sidd came to pick her.

Flashback ends.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Let's beat Rits up

Let's beat Rits up. 1 comment= 1 slap to Rits 😂

How was the chapter..?

Ab aayga maza because story is going towards a big twist.

See ya all..Love ya.❤

Words= 610