Wine

A longer chapter for you now!
Please upvote and share the story around if you are enjoying.
It all means so much to me <3

~

12:00pm Alnerwick

"Iris, c'monnn,"
Draco moaned at her, desperately trying to drag her out of the bed.

It was the next day, and she'd spent the whole of yesterday tucked away asleep. Not quite feeling like doing much more after an argument that drained most of her energy.
Draco felt dreadful, his horrid reminder of Theodore Nott had clearly effected her a large amount.
"A little longer." She whispered, eyes hardly open, before snuggling back under the quilt, his hand quickly pushing her back up so that she was sat up again facing him. Frowning slightly.
Draco was not going to take no for an answer, after sleeping for a whole day and the night- he needed to get her to wake up. She hadn't even eaten.
Draco sighed leaving her behind, walking downstairs. If she wasn't going to eat then he would bring it to her.

Quickly mixing up some soup, the magic way of course- he trudged back upstairs in an attempt to give her enough energy to drag herself out of bed.
He was so desperate for her energetic self back that he'd even let her take him out on a sodding tour of the place.
After all- he hadn't left the cottage since arriving either.

His aunt had popped round this morning to check on them, he lied and told her Iris was completely fine, not really in the mood for questions or conversation.
He had however managed to drag out an apology to his aunt, surprisingly for him and it definitely surprised her as well considering their first meeting. He shouldn't have got annoyed at her about his mother's absence but he simply couldn't help it at the time.

His mother was always in the back of his mind now.
As was his girlfriend he'd broken upstairs.

He smiled at her slight figure sat delicately on the side of the bed. "Soup?"
She smiled a little, wanting to drag it out a tiny bit more she giggled, "Perhaps if you feed me?"
Draco laughed at her attempt, but then without even thinking- agreed. Her head rest gently against his shoulder as she smirked at the shaking of his head as he raised a spoonful of hot tomato soup toward her mouth.
He blew each mouthful to cool it before raising up to her plump smiling lips.
He would try to distract her for as long as she needed, certainly not minding. Draco sat feeding her on the edge of the bed until she had finished all the soup.

"C'mon Iris. Shall we go to Andromeda's? Or you can show me around, anything?"

She laughed lightly, as he continued, staring into those light green eyes that made him want to melt.
"Or I've got an even better idea to cheer you up."
A dastardly smirk slid onto his mouth and he lent down, pulling her legs followed by her body down across the bed.
She squealed with excitement as she lay below him, his blonde hair flopping across his face as he looked down at her with a cheeky grin plastered along his jaw. Iris couldn't help but return his smile, he somehow had the knack for cheering her up.

Sliding down her trousers, he got comfortable between her legs. Tracing small circles along the inside of her thighs with the pads of his fingers. Iris could feel her knickers pool with wetness at his gentle touch. A desperation for him to touch inside her.
She was pink, throbbing and swollen after all, craving his touch.

"This always works Princess."
And he smiled, pulling down her cotton knickers. Trailing a finger down each leg.

"Let's try something, how about how many times can I make you cum?"

Fucking yes please.

Iris smiled, a slight moan as she felt his face get closer toward her naked slit- anticipation.
Draco sliced his tongue along her wet folds,
"Fuck baby you're dripping already." He groaned, feeling himself getting harder between his thighs, throbbing against his trouser material.