A/N

Crazy it's all come to an end and I hope the emotional ending is sufficient enough for you all !!!

Thank you so much for reading <3
I really never expected to get so many reads on here so I'm so appreciative if you read all the way through. (Especially if you commented as I love reading them)

To be honest this was only a quick write for me so sorry if it has mistakes you noticed or if the storyline isn't amazing. But I still hope it was a fairly enjoyable/easy read.

I want to continue writing so please look out for more. The next idea I'm working on is a dramione fic so I'm sorry if this isn't your sort of thing!
However this fic is going to be very different as I feel like I can develop my writing a lot.
This fic is not going to be fast updates (I haven't decided if I will post each section as I write or post the entire finished works) either way, I'm working on it! Longer chapters and a lot more like a book.

I'm really going to take time on my dramione fic and already feel like my writing has improved so much within the first draft paragraphs. I want my new fic to be something I would enjoy myself/ similar to my fave fics.
That means:
- Slow burn
- Angst
- Enemies to lovers
- Lots of smut when it eventually crops up
- Toxic Draco
- Hurt / comfort
- Hurt / jealousy

But I'll definitely keep you all posted about when you can expect this! Hopefully soon.

My A03 account is the same as here:
Jasmine_elizabeth19
And I will be posting on there as well as wattpad so keep an eye and feel free to subscribe.

And if you are an avid Pinterest user my Slytherin sparks board is in my bio so feel free to check that out for some aesthetic.

Thank you so much for reading once again it means so much to me and I would love to hear your thoughts!

Lots of love xxx