Touch

4:30am Alnerwick

Draco awoke suddenly, nightmares again.
They were easier to cope with when Iris was bundled upon his chest, he certainly calmed easier anyway.
She moved slightly, only stirring in her deep sleep- so he brought his hand to her head and began to stroke her hair slowly.
And eventually, his nerves faded.

She stirred again, this time one eye opened, and she smiled a little, snuggling deeper.
The bead of sweat on his forehead and wide eyes suggested to her however that he had been having nightmares again.
And she was right.
After the conversation about him going back to the manor a few days ago, she felt it more important than ever to cling onto him with everything she had.
"Not so hard..."
Draco whispered, loosening her fingers that were digging into each arm.
She shrugged and readjusted, "Sorry."

"Come up here." Draco smiled, moving her body up on top of him so that her face was opposite and staring back at his. His fingers traced along her eyebrow, then cheek, then plump lips, even along each eyelash. He could admire her, even in the lowlight, for hours.

"You're pretty."

She giggled, "Go to sleep."

"I can't because you're too pretty."

"You're silly."

"And you're pretty."

Draco kissed her gently, warm lips gently pressing against each other. Iris pulled away and flicked on the lamp beside them before whispering,
"Do you think, that with, well with Hogwarts that you'd-

Draco kissed her harder. "Stop thinking."
He pulled her closer, their bodies practically stuck together now.
"Just fuck me."

She didn't need telling twice.

He pushed her up, so that they were sat opposite each other and ran his fingers along her arm. She shivered.
Then he began to undress her, slowly. Sliding the straps of her little top down, her nipples catching his attention as they poked through the thin material. Draco ran his fingers over them and she felt her cunt throb between her legs. He continued circling his fingers over her nipples until he pulled her top all the way down so that her naked breasts were staring right back at him.
He couldn't help but squeeze them, hands scrambling at her skin as he smirked at the sight of her biting her lip a little to hide the moans he knew she wanted to let out.

Her skin was soft but cold under his palms, her nipples growing harder with each playful tug. Reaching forward, he sucked on them. His mouth grabbing around them whilst his tongue teased and flicked at them.
She flung her head back, hair trailing down her back, his hands grabbing at various parts of her body. He never wanted to forget the feel of her skin beneath his touch.

Draco pushed her back to lie down, a perfect way to trail off her little shorts which he could tell were starting to get damp. The sight of her like this had his cock throbbing viciously between his legs, forcing its way up to sit at his stomach beneath his black shorts.
It was leaking pre cum too, but there she was in front of him, bare chest and heavenly moans escaping her mouth- so how could it not?

"I want you to touch yourself."
He whispered harshly, a smirk creeping onto his lips as he slid off her shorts fully now to reveal her throbbing swollen slit, fuck did she want him to touch her.

"Touch yourself."
He ordered with a whisper again,
"I want to watch."

Her cheeks flushed red, he'd never really watched her do this before. Not properly.
He nodded and licked his lips as he looked down at her clit and dripping cunt.
He licked his teeth in anticipation as she slowly trailed her hand down her stomach and then lower and lower, until one of her middle fingers was hovering over her clit.