Secret

10:00pm Potions classroom

Iris' eyes flicked up along the large wooden door.
Her potions class room, although it had looked rather unfamiliar, in the dimly lit corridors.
She had sneaked out after hours to meet Malfoy and she couldn't help but jump at every little noise.

The door was ajar, indicating perhaps, that somebody was already inside.
Sure enough, as she pushed open the door with the tips of her fingers her eyes fell onto Malfoy. He was of course wearing his signature black shirt and trousers, a grin played on his face as he noticed Iris edging closer.

He could've swore she had worn that little skirt just to tempt him.
He was sat on one of the students desk's, his feet resting up on one of the chairs. He was twiddling his wand around between his fingers.
Iris couldn't help feeling like the classroom was, well, rather beautiful in the dark. The only light inside was the streamline of the moon shining down through the green stain glass window, which created a stunning atmosphere.
Malfoy's chiselled features were illuminated with the stream of green moonlight. He continued to twist his wand between his fingers, as he eyed her all the way from her toes up to her face.

Her hair was down, ruffled around her face and she smiled back at Malfoy as she sneeked into the classroom to join him.
Her bare legs so effortlessly tempting she drew a sharp breath in and bit her lip slightly.

"You came." Malfoy whispered.

"Of course. How the hell did you even get in here?" She questioned.

"Ah ... it's me Iris. I know this school like the back of my hand. And Snape even better."

Iris nodded, a slow shiver running up her spine as she took a step closer to him sat on a desk.
"I used to come here at night in third year. I heard his password once and they haven't changed it since. It's kind of relaxing... a classroom with no one else in."
Iris agreed as she looked out the large window, the deep night sky drawing in closer.
"It's always so busy in the day, but not now. You see now it can be ours."
He whispered, pulling her in closer.
He flicked his wand quickly whispering,

"Muffliato."
"Now you can make as much noise as you like." He smirked and Iris gulped. His hand hovered over her chest before he flicked his wand back into his pocket and grabbed her by the waist.
He picked her up and sat her down on a desk opposite, then pushed her legs open so that he could eye at her Lacy black thong under her skirt. He took a few steps back as if to admire her from afar.
Her breathing quickened as she watched his eyes, her legs wide open, her cheeks rosed up with red.

Feeling vulnerable with him watching her she tilted her knees inwards to cover his view of her throbbing heat, covered by lace.

"Keep them open."
He smirked at her as she squirmed under his gaze and moved them back open. She tucked her soft hair behind her ear and chewed at her lip as she watched him eyeing her up, like she was his prey.

"I want you to undress for me."
She gulped as he sat down on a chair opposite her, lit a cigarette from his pocket and watched her.

"Now."
She nodded submissively and lifted her jumper over her shoulders, he watched her intently, taking a drag from his cigarette.
Practically drooling over the sight of her in a Lacy black bra that seemed to accentuate her in all the right places, pushing up her bust.
He licked his lips slowly at the sight of her cleavage.
She kept going at his request.
She slowly unbuckled her shoes and then her socks, and she slipped her skirt down to her ankles slowly, gulping.
His eyes kept taking her in, not leaving her now nearly naked body.
She began to grow damp between her legs as she remembered where they were. The potions classroom, she could never look at it the same way again.