Duvessa VS Fallon

Duvessa

Ah, the feeling feels great. I sigh after the doc takes off my cast. She suggested to keep it longer but I cannot wait, not when Fallon is leaving today.

Zuleima and I were given an option that if we don't want to wear the crown, we can wear its ring. So we choose that instead. It's also because the crown is heavy so it should be put aside for something important.

After the ceremony, everything went busy. Zuleima and I were shown our new suites. It looks too good to be true. I love it! After that, we got our access badge to a private training ground, a study hall, anything you can think of that the two of us can only access. It's made really good so no users can go in without the badge or break in. After all of that, we were left alone. I left Zuleima to get her rest then I went back out. Now, where is Fallon?

I found Fallon outside standing with his back to me, his hands in his pockets. I stand there, fists clutched.

"Like I said Duvessa, you still have a lot to learn," He said. "You're too hot headed like a fire user. A metal user is calm and sharp. You are sloppy,"

"Face me and we will see!" I threaten him. He did just that. "You'll regret what you did,"

"You chose your arm instead of forming a shield to protect yourself,"

"It was too late to protect myself," I take a few steps forward and he sends his attack. Metal shards fly my way and I did a reverse kep up then kep up again. I shot my metal towards him and did what he did, I change its direction. Fallon seems to know the game I'm playing and easily escape it. I liquefy the metal on the ground after missing its target.

"Give me all you got, kid," He did a set of kicks, each kicks sends metal objects flying my way. I dodge each of them and send him my own. This battle will be tough, because he's a metal user. I have never battle my kind before, but what if I could use my weakness against him?

I charge towards him as he plans to send an attack to me. My action made him hesitate to make his offense. The previous liquefied metal, once he step on them without knowing, I freeze it. It locks his feet in place when he's about to move. I think I saw a panic on his face. I jump and punch him but he blocks it. Little did he know, I have harden my bone to make my punch more powerful. I hear something snap and then see his left fist flying my way. Will I move out of the way in time? No! I unfreeze the metal on his feet and spike it up to latch onto his wrist. It stops him and I land on my feet.

We both look at each other, but the difference this time is, I'm smiling and he has a broken arm.

"Wow," that was all he say before liquefying my metal on his wrist. It had left a red mark. "It seems you don't need a teacher after all, you are doing just fine," Fallon smiles at me as he holds his right arm. "I am amazed by your way of thinking, right at that moment, I thought I had you. You proved me wrong,"

"I lack my sense of surrounding too when I'm distracted. It seems you have the same issue," I reply to him.

"No, I underestimated you, but you have my respect, Duvessa,"

"Thank you, Fallon," I walk up to him amd gently hold his right arm. "Let me help,"

He laughs out loud, "Of course!"

After I heal him, he pops a question.

"Why didn't you take the First title?"

"Zuleima wants it more, plus we still get the same privilege so I haven't been ripped off," I answer him.

"Hum, how thoughtful of you. Hey look," he points behind me. I turn to look and see two flags being raise, a red and grey flag. "Congratulations again, Duvessa. If you need anything, just come visit me,"

"Yes, thank you," I bid him farewell then the others came outside. Fallon joins them as they walk to the hovering automobile. I watch them until they fly off.

I turn around and see someone. I feel a smile toy on my lips then I shoot a soft metallic ball at her. It bounces off Ellera's head like a paper ball and she turns to look. I laugh to myself when she scratches her head. She didn't see me and is searching for what hit her. I melt the metal before she can see it then head my way to my private suite.