Scarlett's Present

*Mature
Zuleima

Scarlett and I actually stayed til the end. I thank everyone for coming and had some help bringing the presents back to the First and Second building. After everyone left, Scarlett and I went up to my room. I'm really excited for this present she's going to show me.

"Oh, there's a letter," I look behind me to see her picking up an envelope I didn't see when I walk in.

"Set it on my desk," I tell her and I take off the blazer and vest. I carefully hang them in the closet. "So my present, can you show me now?"

"Sure," she say. I turning around whole unbuttoning my shirt. My jaw drop as I see Scarlett... Naked. I can feel my member rising but is restricted by my brief and trouser. Scarlett laughs at my reaction then come towards me. "Happy birthday Zuleima," she say before kissing me. I feel the lust and kiss her back. Wait, we're doing this right now? I don't care. I want her too.

Scarlett and I make our way by the bed as she strip me off of my clothes. I pull away and kiss her neck. Ugh, her neck even turns me on. Scarlett pulls my shirt apart, causing the last remaining buttons to snap off. I guess she's impatient. She undo my belt and then pull my pants down, leaving me with my briefs.

"On the bed," she commands. Only times like this would she control the situation. I did like she say then push me back to lay down. I sigh as I look up to the ceiling. How would this work? It's my first time. Maybe not for Scarlett.

All thoughts disappear when I feel her warm hand on my hard member. I look down to see it already out and in her hand. What is she going to do? We lock eyes and she stick her tongue out. My wonder is quickly answer. Her tongue touch the tip of my member and I inhale sharply. It's so sensitive. I can ready feel my face turning hot.

"Relax Zuleima," she say. I lay back down and just listen and feel her give me pleasure.

Her wet tongue, it's all over my member and my balls. My member twitch a couple time but I'm not feeling like I'm going to ejaculate yet. I look down to see her put the tip in her mouth. I moan at how her soft lips are wrap around my member. Without any hesitation, she suck me and stroke from the base of my member where her mouth haven't taken over. I groan and keep looking at her. This feeling is amazing. And it got better because she went faster. Scarlett also gag if she push too much of me in her. Yet, she didn't stop, she continues as her watery eyes look up to mine. Ugh, her facial expression right now makes me feel so... Turn on? I boldly push my member in her mouth. She gags again but I feel it touch the back of her throat and down a bit. Oh damn, that was tight. Scarlett bobs her head down and up and she massages my balls. Did I mention this is better than jerking off to her? In no time, I ejaculate in her mouth. She pulls away and start stroking me. I can see the white liquid spilling out of the small hole. Looking to Scarlett, her face is red. She looks down and spit my white liquid out onto the floor.

That's it?

Scarlett wipes her mouth using the back of her hand then she getting up from her knees. They're red.

"Scarlett," I sit up and feel my member twitch.

"Yes?" She smiles and caress my cheek.

"Can we... Have sex?" I hesitantly ask. She thinks about it then kiss my forehead.

"Are you sure?" She ask.

"Yeah," I nod and feel my cheeks warm up.

"We can," she gives her consent. I pull her into a kiss and went from there. She pushes me down and straddle me. Purposely, she grinds her sex on my shaft. It got hard again.

I flip us and push her further on the bed. She moans and I notice my member is poking her center. Gently, I rub my tip on her core. So, how does this works? It took awhile until Scarlett had enough and hold my shaft. At least, I got her more wet.

Scarlett chuckles and wrap an arm my neck, "You could've asked me." Oof, that didn't help. She guide my member somewhere and rest my tip against her core. "Gently push." I gently do so and feel my tip entering something tight, like her throat. I moan and push further in. Scarlett gasp and hold me. "Ok, that's fine." I stop and look at her. She has her eyes close and she's biting her bottom lip. Gorgeous. I lean in to kiss her as I feel like I should move.

I push deeper and she gasp each time. She tells me how good she feels and how deep I am in her. The words of encouragement made me thrust harder and faster in her. As of now, penetrating her came easy but she's still tight. The fiction between us tickle my tip and each time it came in contact to something in her, it adds to my orgasm. With a few more fast and short thrust, I ejaculate in her. She moans out loud and cover her mouth but it didn't help. Her body squirm and she tightly hold onto the corner of a pillow.

"Ah," she release a breath and came down from her high. Slowly, I get on my knees and back away. My member pop out. It's coating in white. "That felt so nice."

"You've done this before," I say as I grab something to wipe my member.

"Only a few time with an ex," she confess. I'm quite upset, but it's nothing. It doesn't matter.

Scarlett gets up and touch her sex. Our juice drips on the floor and from her hand.

"You came in me," she say with concern.

"Is that a problem?" I ask.

"I could get pregnant."

"Pregnant? Have a baby?" She looks at me like I'm toying with her but I'm not. Huh, so that's how babies are made.

"It's okay. The chances are low," she say as she heads to the bathroom. I figure to join her too because I smell like... Sex.

Once we finish, we didn't bother wearing our clothes. We comfortably walk around naked. I remember the letter from early and went to read it.

Don't tell me. In a month, they're doing a tournament. All the Firsts and Seconds are competing. This should be interesting.

I look back and Scarlett is already in bed. I join her and wrap my arms around her. So quickly, I am more attached to her.