Next Tier

Duvessa

"Boo!" I shout behind Ellera. She screams then swiftly turns around.

"What'd you scare me for?!" She slaps my arm. It's like she touched something hot because she hiss and look at her hand. "What are you so hard for?" She pokes my arm and honestly, I feel nothing.

"I just thought maybe someone like you can help me on something," I give her a friendly smile.

"What good can I be? You said I'm useless," her tone went from normal to low like a whisper.

"You are useless so for once you can be useful, to me," I grab her hand and pull her behind me.

"Wait, my class!" She tries to pull back but couldn't. "Do you even go to class?"

"Zuleima and I have private teachers and tutors. We don't need to associate with people like you,"

"Ahem, you are now,"

"Yeah, cause I need you for something. Hi!" I wave at the girls who keeps looking at me. Oh yes, I love the attention.

"You haven't tell me yet," I look behind to Ellera and found that she's sliding as I drag her. It's either I've become strong or she's nothing. I'm strong, hahah.

"How familiar are you with the library," I stop walking.

"Really familiar," she answer. My smile widens.

"Awesome," I look forward and continue to drag her.

"If you're taking me to the library, it's not this way," I chuckle after hearing her.

I took Ellera to my suite. She was amazed at first sight and I just laugh at her.

"So," I walk to my desk and get the paper. Once I get it, I come back to Ellera who is nowhere to be found. Where did she go?!

I found her by the windows looking out to the city. Yes, the view is amazing here. I repeatedly flick my finger and aim at her head. Soft metal balls shoots out and hit her head. I laugh when she covers herself.

"Stop it!" She whines. Ellera raise her head and I extend the paper to her.

"Return at four, here's my card for the library," I hand her both items then guide her out.

"B-But the library is hugeeeee... Biggg... It could take me daysss..." I shut the door in her face despite her protest. Anyways, now what should I do?

I head out to Zuleima. She's on the upper level so, we'll bond together for the mean time.

"Come in Duvessa," she invites me in. Once I walk in, we went to sit down.

"Do you feel good?" I ask her. Her collarbone injury has healed. The metal docs did a great job of it, but she's still taking everything easy, which is good.

"I feel better..." She looks around me as if she's looking for something. "The books, you still haven't gone to the library?"

"No, I had someone do it for us. She should be looking for me at four,"

"She?"

"Ellera,"

Zuleima laughs and then stands up to stretch. "well, more time for us to train."

"Yes, I agree."

After a little match, I notice how hot Zuleima's fire is. She seems to be improving as well and this is great news. We also made a little combination. It hasn't been test yet, but we assume that if we combine our element, our attacks could be more accurate. The attacks will not only give our opponents bruises but also blister if come to contact. Fire and metal, who would've known it could be a deadly duo.

I look at the time and it has passed four. So we had been practicing for three hours. Wait, where is Ellera?!

"I'm going to go check if she's back or not," I tell Zuleima then leave. Ugh, I'm hot and sticky. Zuleima should put on the AC.

I came to my suite door and didn't see Ellera. Has she not return yet? I thought I made it clear to her.

I swipe my badge then went inside and take a cool shower as I wait for Ellera. After I turn off the water, the door bell rings. I grab my robe then wear it. I push my wet hair to one side then went to open the door. It is Zuleima.

"Ok, I want you to see something," she barges in. I shut the door and went to find clothes. After I did, I come back to Zuleima and watch her.

"Did you discover something?" I ask as almost drop my towel but the door rings. "Hold on," I went to open the door and finally it's Ellera. She carries two bags over her shoulder. "Great timing, loser," I pull her in then shut the door. Zuleima didn't even acknowledge Ellera. Ha, so she dislikes her too.

"Anyways, let me show you," Zuleima talks to me as if Ellera isn't here. I went ahead and drop my robe before getting dress. If she doesn't mind her business, I bet she does now.

"Excuse you!" She covers her eyes after looking away. Zuleima laugh and look at me then down at me. I throw the robe at her to stop her from staring.

"Okay, what do you have for me?" I ask Zuleima.

"Watch," she takes off her gloves and I think I heard a gag from Ellera. Flame lights up above Zuleima's palm then it is manipulate. She made shapes from the fire then did... Did I see it change color to blue? "Exactly, this means that I'm on my next tier,"

"No way!" I hit her arm. "That's too fast and before me? No way," I shake my head then see Ellera looking at the fire. I can see the fire in her eyes too. "Well Ellera," I hold my hand out. She raise a brow at me. "My card,"

"Ohh, I'm sorry," She digs in her pocket then hands it to me.

"You can go now, I'll come get you if I need anything else," I shoo her away and she hesitantly leave. I guess she wants to see more?