Sad

Ellera

There's no excuses for my actions. I knew this would happen and I ignored it. I'm a fool and I deserve neither of them.

I sit down and look at Duvessa's ring. It didn't take me a minute to know that I want to be with Duvessa more than anyone. I hurt her and I can't take it back. Can I fix this?

The next day, I went out to find Duvessa. I doubt she'll want to see me or listen to me but I'm willing to try. I went to their building and ring the bell. A minute later, Zuleima appears. She does not look happy to see me.

"Duvessa isn't available," she knew why I'm here.

"I just need to talk to her," I partially beg.

"No. In fact, she doesn't want to see you. I can't believe anyone would want a useless person like you. You think just because she loves you, you can hurt her to get her back for what she'd done to you? Seriously, grow up!" Every word hurts but I deserve it. I messed up.

"Please."

"No."

"Zuleima, who is it?" Scarlett comes forward. "Oh, Ellera. Zuleima, I got it." She pull Zuleima away then look at me. "What was that for?"

"I want to talk to Duvessa," I state my purpose of being here.

"No, why'd you cheat?"

"A part of me loves Phoebe and I let it happen,"

"I can understand that. It's not easy getting over a person, but you had someone else. If you love Duvessa you wouldn't have done that,"

"It was a mistake and I regret it. I'm guilty, I admit."

"Duvessa isn't feeling well since last night. Maybe let her calm down for a day then try talking to her," she recommends. I sigh and she's right.

"Okay," I watch Scarlett close the door. My heart aches knowing I won't see Duvessa for awhile.

You did this to yourself, Ellera.

I know.

As I'm walking my way to the library, I see Phoebe in a somewhat bad condition. What happened to her? She smiles as she walks towards me. I didn't return it back.

"Aren't you going to ask me if I'm okay?" She ask.

"You fought the Earth club?" I guess. Right now I don't want to see her.

"No, Duvessa did this," oh.

"I'm sorry," I apologize.

"It should be her who's apologizing to me,"

"No... I'm sorry," I look at her red amber eyes. "I hate myself, Phoebe. For hurting you and the Second. You two don't deserve me. You two definitely deserve someone better. I'm here not knowing what I want or who I want. I can't have both of you and it's best if I have neither of you. I'm sorry, Phoebe." I walk away from her but she pulls me back. I stop her from kissing me. "Stop. I don't want this." I pry her hands off me before leaving her.

"Ellera, you don't look happy today," the librarian sit across from me.

"Duvessa broke up with me and it's my fault," I tell her, not caring if she scolds me or not.

"I'm sorry to hear that. Anything I can do for you?" I shake my head. "Well if you need anything, I'm here."

"Thank you," I force myself to smile.

It seems not only I am sad. The sky is too and it's crying. Just by looking out the window, I control a few drops of water. I even freeze them and thought of that time when Duvessa handed me an ice crystal from the elemental show. I recreate it and smile to myself.