Semi Finals

I don't feel like writing the fighting scenes so excuse me. \(๑╹◡╹๑)ノ♬

Ellera

I rub Scarlett's back as she tells me everything. Now she's worry. She didn't think this would happen.

"Do you still want to stay a bit?" I ask her. She nods.

"I don't feel that well," she touch her stomach.

"Why don't you lay down a bit," I recommend and stand back to grab a chair. I push the chair beside her then sit down. We stay in silence and then Scarlett fell asleep. About an hour later, Zuleima bust in. Above her left brow, her blood has dried up and her cheek is bruise.

"She's good right now, just resting," I tell Zuleima as I get up to give them some space. She sits where I once sit then hold Scarlett's hand. Zuleima softly wakes Scarlett up.

"Zuleima," Scarlett smiles when she wakes up to see her love. But that smile disappear. She touch Zuleima's cheek and ask if she's alright.

"I'm okay," Zuleima takes Scarlett's hand and kiss it.

I step out and close the door behind me. Duvessa is sitting down right outside. Her nose is bandaged and parts of her face is bruised. We've made contact and she didn't look away this time.

"How did it go?" I question her as I went to sit beside her.

"We won against Amista and Stella. It was difficult but we managed," she cross her arms. I nod then look straight ahead. The silence takes in and it remain that way.

"So you two are still thinking about winning?" I ask another question.

The door opens before Duvessa could answer. Zuleima step out carrying Scarlett in her arms.

"Let's go," she tells us then start walking. Duvessa and I both stand and follow them to their room.

Later we found out that Jameson and Clark won against Alafia and Ioana. The only duo who hasn't fight yet is District Seven, First Fraser and Second Darwin. They'll be the freshest duo for tomorrow's semi finals.

The rest of the day went by with me just staying in the room practicing my powers. Duvessa is back to avoiding but I don't mind. I gotta hae patience, right?

The next day, I was told to watch Scarlett as Zuleima and Duvessa leave to the Coliseum. Scarlett told me she was puking all morning and couldn't keep anything down, not even water. If this is how being pregnant is, I don't want part of it.

I help Scarlett get in bed then pull the covers on her.

"If you need anything, I'm here," I tell her. She nods and went to sleep.

This totally sucks. There's no electronic device to see what is happening in the Coliseum. All I have to do is wait for the good news. Since there are a few books in the room, I select one and read until that door opens.

"Tomorrow, we're going against Fraser and Darwin, Scarlett," Zuleima made the announcement right after she walks in but Scarlett is asleep.

Oh, how awesome is that!