Duvessa, Zuleima VS Thea, Kenzo

Ellera

"Liking the book?" The librarian asks me. I look up and smile.

"It's the best book so far," I tell her.

"Such a book worm you are. I don't think anyone has touch that book ever since it was brought in,"

"That's a bummer, it has so much potential,"

"Yes, it saddens me sometimes. Half of these books are not even touch yet!" She says as if she got offended. I would be mad too to see how people here don't appreciate the books. "Oh, so the books you checked out for Duvessa with her ID, do you know when she will return them?"

"I do not," I answer.

"Why does she need that much anyways? I was afraid you might hurt yourself carrying that much,"

I awkwardly laugh and then hear a bell outside.

"Looks like a battle for the titles," The Librarian say. I shut the book and slip it in my bag.

"Have a good day," I tell her as I run out. Where am I going again?" Oh, the coliseum. I head there and the fight had already started.

Duvessa and Zuleima against Thea and Kenzo?! I don't really know them, but I heard they're good. I even heard about the rumors going around but I didn't think it'll happen this quick, just in a few days.

I look and see Zuleima send out her blue flames at the water users. The audience gasp as it's their first time seeing it. Right, I was amazed when I saw her flame. It was beautiful.

Duvessa puts her hands out in front of her then clutch them. What's that for? I look to the water users and realize that they're stuck! Duvessa glued them to the ground. The blue flame devours them and I hear a scream. After Zuleima stops her fire, we can see the water users again. They had built a water shield around them. But Zuleima's hot flames, surely it did a great damage. Both water users send icicles towards Zuleima, and Duvessa jumps in front of her. Out of nowhere she brings out a metal shield. Once the attacks subside, Duvessa removes the shield and suddenly, water hovers over them. They look confused until they realize that the water users have trapped them in a water ball. I don't think Zuleima could use her fire without harming Duvessa, but Duvessa could do something right?

I got push to sit down by someone and apologize. I was too excited about this that I forgot I may be blocking some people's view.

I look back to the fight and see that Duvessa has built her own circle inside the water ball. It expands but so did the water ball that they're trapped inside. Instantly, steam and smoke comes out. The water sizzle against the metal and evaporated. Wow! How smart! The metal ball that Duvessa put up disappears and I can see them again. Once again they face each other, but then Duvessa collapse to her knees. It must be because of the heat inside with Zuleima. Anyways, the water users charge at them and shoot out their water balls or whatever they can form with water. Duvessa stumble to get up but manage to dodge every single attacks. She sends out her own and hit Thea a couple times.

Thea drops down to her knees this time and Kenzo stands in front of her. Again, Zuleima sends out another flame at them but this time it's larger than the previous one. Kenzo saw this and immediately puts out a wall, but Duvessa sends her metals through Zuleima's fire. It flew so fast, I saw it break through Kenzo's barrier and hit him right on his chest. He lost his ground and fell back onto his partner.

Duvessa and Zuleima wait for their opponents to get up but they couldn't so the announcement came on and clear them as the winner. Right after that, Duvessa falls back onto her knees. Zuleima went to her and help her up. Well, serves her right, yet what an entertaining fight. I watch as the nurses run onto the ground but Zuleima didn't let them close to her and Duvessa. People clap and cheer, and since it's over, I leave before everyone else.

"Hey useless!" Huh? Right after I step outside, I see Duvessa leaning her weight on Zuleima. "Yes you," Zuleima just called me useless? "Come here!" I quietly do so. "Help me bring Duvessa back to her loft."

I grab Duvessa's arm and flinch. She is hot right now like she's running a fever. Zuleima sigh and roll her eyes. I swallow and ignore how hot she may be. I put Duvessa's arm over my shoulders then hold her hip to help her walk.

"You're still useless," Duvessa whispers to me before I feel her burning hand pinching my cheek.

"You are welcome!" I snap at her and slap her hand away.

"Take me to the pool, that could only help me," Duvessa request after we get inside their building.

"Got you," Zuleima say.

We take her to the pool and once we got there, she pulls away and fall into the pool. I watch as she slowly floats back up. I almost laugh but remember Zuleima is here and she looks so serious all the time.

"Ah... This feels amazing, Zuleima join me," Duvessa invites after standing up in the pool. Zuleima didn't hesitate to jump. She made a big splash and I had to look away. "Ellera, wanna join?"

"Uh, no," I decline.

She scoff then looks away, "Boring."

"Wow, I think I found the cure to my hotness," Zuleima groan and now clinging to the edge of the pool.

"By the way, congrats on your win," I say. They both look at me in silence like I said something wrong. I swear I didn't. I think of something quick to say before they attack me but what they did is splash water at me and laugh their butts off.