Elemental Ring

Duvessa

So she found someone.

I take a bite of the skinny portion of the sweet chocolate cake. Honestly, that doesn't matter. I can still pick on her, everyone still does... Less now after learning Scarlett and her saved them. She even saved me too. But really? Being save by an elementless girl? That's just ridiculous. I finish the cake and toss the small plastic plate into the trash can beside me. When I look back at the circle I once dance, I find Ellera looking at me. Knowing I can get to her easily, I just smile and give her a little wave. This is enough for her to look away and mind herself.

I got a cookie the earth girl and Scarlett recommended to me. It seems to be a high judging from Scarlett's behavior. I best to save it later so I don't embarrass myself. I draw my attention away from the dancing and music. I take off my multi layer ring and activate it to turn into a small sphere. This ring is a secondary element ring, given to me by one of my opponent out of respect. He gave me air as my second element. I don't know how it'll benefit me, but I love the carved style on the ring. Also, I have practice the air element so maybe in the near future it could be a use. I'm still not familiar with it, but the man told me to trust it. Because of his high tier, I will keep his words. I roll the sphere back into a ring then wear it. How does he even make this? Did he stole it? Buy it? I want to know.

I get up and look at the time. It isn't that late so I'm going to go to the library. I walk out of the ball room and went straight to my destination.

"Oh hello there Duvessa, aren't you supposed to be present at your party?" The librarian ask me. She looks a bit old now.

"I got bored and remember to do a little research so I came here for your help," I inform her.

"What can this poor lady help you with?"

"I'm looking for anything that has to do with elemental rings,"

"And where did you heard of that?"

"Back from the quest, I came across a man that can possess both fire and air. He mention it to me, so I want answers for myself,"

"Hm, since I'm a nice librarian I will find you those books. Come back tomorrow,"

"Will you also look through the First and Second collection?"

"Yes,"

"Thank you very much,"

"Anything for you, my Second."

I exit the Library and head back to the ball room. On the way there, I see some people walking out. Is it over already? I hurry to find Zuleima. Inside, I found her still with Scarlett. They're still dancing to a slow song, all cozy together. I smile then went to sit down and watch them. When did they get so close to each other? I thought Scarlett hates fire users, maybe just not Zuleima. I look around and caught a couple, Ellera and that fire girl. I wish I was dancing with her instead. By the way, are they together?

The welcome party ended at midnight. I went to Zuleima and Scarlett and end up seeing Ellera and her date. She still doesn't look at me but it's not like it matters. I watch Zuleima kiss Scarlett and cringe. What was that? Where did she learn that?

"I'll see you tomorrow," Zuleima let out a chuckle.

"Yes, Yes. Goodnight love," Scarlett leans in for another kiss then Ellera pulls her away.

"Scarlett! You can come with me," Zuleima shouts.

"I'd love to but another time," Scarlett reply then sent a blow kiss our way.

"Okay, that's enough. You're making me sick," I pull Zuleima away then we make our way to our building.

"Did you try those cookies?" She asks me.

"No, I'm saving one for later when I'm in pain," I joke. She laughs and push me.

"Good one, laugh the pain away,"

I abandon Zuleima when I reached my floor. Quickly, I change out of the formal clothes and went to shower. After that, I put on my sleeping clothes and went to stand by the window. I cross my arms and lean against the wall as I look at people wondering around.

Did I mention that the ink from the Monrona event is gone? What does that mean?