ELLERA!

Secrets will be expose. Friends will turn into enemies.

Duvessa

Once everything is packed, Ellera and I leave the room. Zuleima and Scarlett are already waiting for us.

"Done?" Zuleima ask us.

"Yes, let's go now," I say.

We meet all the First and Second outside. We all shake hands and talk to each other for a bit before getting on the automobile. I sigh and for the first time, I couldn't sleep.

"You okay?" Ellera ask me. I shake my head and rest on Ellera's shoulder.

"Everything will be okay," Zuleima tries to give me strength but it's not working.

We all sit in silence for a few hours and then we land. My heart weighs heavy. Once we all step out, we walk back to the building. A few people is seen outside but that's just it. Is everyone okay? Where is every-.

I feel something tight around my throat. I hold my neck but there's nothing there. I saw the panic in my friends' eyes.

"Duvessa! Stop!" Zuleima pulls my hands away but I refuse to let go. Something is choking me. I sharply inhale to breathe but it was hard. Quickly, they take notice and look around. "Stop this now!" Zuleima demands. I feel the pressure lessen and gasp for as much air as I could. "Ellera, take Scarlett away."

I fall onto my knees as my hands still holds my neck. Beside me, I feel Zuleima's hot flames. Immediately, the pressure release.

I look up to see Zuleima fighting with the Head Council. It's the same as the Elder. Zuleima can't get near since there's a barrier.

I have to help. I have to expose myself. I have to defeat this old gigantic man.

I get up and send spears to the Head Council. Different from the Elder, his barrier is stronger. None of my attacks pierce through, they just bounce off.

"Duvessa, watch out!" Zuleima yells. Something crash into me and it throws me off my feet. I look up to see that all the Council members are here. To harm us?! Their First and Second?!

"Duvessa! Are you okay?" Ellera help me up. My eyes widen that she's here.

"You have to go!" I push her but she didn't leave. "You need to leave!" I look at my ring on her finger and take it off her. I wear the Air elemental ring before pushing Ellera away.

"I can help!" She yells.

"Do not expose yourself!" I hiss and run to attack all six Council members. I stay beside Zuleima, attack and defend with her. But we are still kids! We can't win against them!

"Watch-," I am blow off my feet and so was Zuleima. I groan and sit back up. A bunch of elements flies our way, fireballs, electricity balls, water balls, earth balls, and air balls flies our way. Since we can't get up in time, I thought of building metal shield to protect us, but something white gets in front of us.

"ELLELRA!!!!!" I yell right as she throws her hands up. All element balls stop in their tracks. I saw the looks of the Council's face. They are in total shock. The element balls are combine together as Ellera brings her hands together. The ball of elements is a destructive beauty to see. It's like a muddy puddle of water wrap around in chunks of dirt and warm with fire, spin by air, and is protected by dancing electricity dragons.

Ellera throws her hands down and the huge ball of elements crash to the Councils. They put up barriers but it is destroy. I get up and help Zuleima on her feet then pull her to the automobiles.

"Scarlett!" She reminds me. Damn it!

"Let's go," I pull her to the direction where Ellera took Scarlett, but she stops me. "Get to the automobile and leave."

"I will wait for you," I firmly rest my hand on her shoulder then take Ellera away. Now is not the time to lecture her so I keep quiet.

All keys are with the automobiles so I don't need to attack anyone to get it. I quickly open the door for Ellera then get inside where the pilot would sit. I look around then from memory, I flip some switches. It turns on.

Looking back, I see the Head Council holding Zuleima by the neck. No! I slide out but my hand is pull back. I yank out of Ellera's hold and sprint to the Head Council.

I will murder you!

I raise my hands to the sky like First Fraser did and see lightning before everything went white. My vision returns and I saw Zuleima's eyes in surprise as the Head Council have an angry look. I jump and levitate in the air using the air element.

"What are you, child?" The Head Council ask and he is loud enough for me to hear. I raise my hand to make a storm without water. He lets go of Zuleima before flying up to battle with me.

I fight him with three elements as he only have his air element. The Head Council is suppress by my dark elements. My black lightning affected him, my black metal harmed him, and my black air overpower his. At last, I kick him down and once he looks up, I rain black lightnings upon him. His screams are heard but it's only for a matter of time.

Looking at Ellera, Zuleima and Scarlett are with her. I fly back to them then get on the automobile. I pull a lever and it starts to levitates. We are never returning.

I pull off my Second ring and toss it outside.