Duvessa VS Zuleima

Zuleima

I don't want to rest at all but since others do, we will. The others tie Vittoria to a tree as everyone rest themselves.

I go up to Vittoria to ask her a question. "How far are we?" Vittoria stares at me before answering.

"Very far. I sense Scarlett and something else..."

Something else? Must be Ellera.

I wake everyone up early then we begin our pursuit. Duvessa and them can't travel that fast, I think it'll take us a day and a night to catch them. Once I do, who knows what I'd do to the rest of them.

Little rests are only allow. Only to eat or get a break. But my patience is thinning. Vittoria said that we are close but the distance is still great. Like I said, if I take a few and keep going, I can reach them by morning.

I meet with the other First and Second. They agree to my plan. Lucius and Jade volunteer to stay behind and lead the others. They will be our back up.

So with the other First and Second, we left to travel all night so we can stop Duvessa and them from going any further. I also decided to leave Vittoria behind. She will harm Scarlett and I do not wish for that.

The four of us get down and peek at the little camp they have made. No one is there but again, they could be. We wait around until the sun rise then went to the camp. I check around the area.

"This wasn't long ago. They must've left right after we got close enough," I tell them.

"Then let's hurry," they urge.

We continue down a steep hill and up another one. I stop and look around. Everything looks the same. Also, why have we not run into people who lives deeper in Colos? Maybe they're hidden too.

"Guys look!" Stella whisper and points ahead of us. I scan through the green terrain and see white. Scarlett or Ellera. Immediately, we start moving.

"Electrocute all of them except for Scarlett," I tell Fraser.

"Duvessa won't be affect," he tells me.

"Then I'll take care of her."

I watch Fraser point two fingers at the group. Electricity shoots out of his fingers and zig zag to the targets. Knowing Duvessa, she felt it. She turns around and strike the electricity with her own. Everyone, except for her, run.

We all step out and attack her, well only me, the rest went to pursue Scarlett and Ellera.

I blast white flames at her and she shields herself with her arms. It hit her and she grunts. In return, she sends her metals at me. I raise my hand up and control them. Duvessa's eyes widen. I send them back and she liquify it.

"Give Scarlett back," I say as we attack each other.

"She wished to go with me," she say.

Lies.

I blast the flames at her and she quickly builds a shield. It melt, but the fire didn't get her. I throw combos at her along with metals. She couldn't dodge all attacks. Duvessa backs down and blood drips down her arms.

"Do you know what's even going on?" I ask her.

"All I know is I will protect Ellera," she summons a sword. I sigh and do the same, but my sword is engulf in flames.

We clash swords against each other. She's weaken by her burnt arms. I knee her in the stomach then swing my sword at her. She tries to block but my attack knocks her sword away.