Moon Water

Ellera

Ugh, once again I got too distracted by the Librarian and now I'm running late to the show. She wouldn't let me leave either like attending these shows and ceremony are a must. I hope they don't hold anything against me if they see me late.

I head into the great hall and enter a door. Once I got it, it was so quiet. Did it ended already? I walk further in and see my classmates asleep. Everyone of them are sleeping? How? Why? I went beside a classmate and shake them.

"Hey, wake up," I tell them but they didn't even move a muscle or make a sound. Oh no, I have to do something. Maybe get Zuleima and Duvessa here so they can figure this out. Wait, this show was made for them so they must be here? I walk further out and turn to look at the seats of the First and Second. Duvessa is there but not Zuleima? Don't tell me that she's asleep too. I take the exit then went to find her location.

I barge in through the doors that will lead me to the seats of the First and Second. I head to Duvessa and see that she's in a deep sleep, yet where is Zuleima? Was she not here for the show?

"Duvessa, wake up," I violently shake her. She's not responding. What should I do? I turn to look around and see everyone asleep. Their heads rest against each other or on another's shoulder. I have to find Zuleima and tell her about this!

I run out of the theater and head outside, maybe to the only place I know Zuleima would be. But ahead I see Zuleima and a lady fighting against earth users. What the hell is going on? I find a place to hide behind then watch their fight. Maybe after they finish their business I'll tell them what happened.

As they exchange element attacks, something blinds my eyes. I shut them tight and when I open again, the earth users are down and defeated. What, what just happen? What user is she? She can't be anything but someone like me right? I see no color on her.

"Zuleima!" I run to them. "Everyone, everyone is asleep," I inform her. I expect her to go to the theater but all she did was rest her hands on her hips and sigh.

"What's your name?" The lady asks me, "I'm Scarlett,"

"I'm Ellera," I answer.

"You weren't there during the show right?" She asks and I shake my head, "Everyone got put under a spell except for Zuleima and I. We are trying to figure things out," Oh ok. "What's your element?"

"I don't have one," I say then Zuleima walk past me. "But, what do we do now?"

"Only one solution," she follows Zuleima and I walk beside her. She seems really nice. "We need to collect Moon water,"

"Oh! I know someone who have some!"

"Where?!" Zuleima barks back at us which made me jump.

"The Librarian, she keeps a lot of moon water," I tell her. Zuleima switch direction and head to the library. "So mean,"

"Yeah, she is," Scarlett agrees. "So you have no element?"

"Yeah, same goes for you too?" I ask. She laughs which I'm questioning.

"I'm a light user," my jaw drops. I look at her up and down. Light users looks like this? What if I'm one of them? "Maybe you're like me because when I got put to the test, I couldn't manipulate a single element they presented to me. My mother was disappointed until she realized that my twin... Could make shadows. So, she tested me and I manipulated the light,"

"You have a twin and she's a darkness user?! Where she is?" Maybe I asked too much because I felt her mood change. Her energy isn't high like when I told her the Librarian has moon water.

"She's not with me right now, but I hope to see her soon,"

"Cool, so like I have many questions I want to ask you, do you mind?"

"Shut it, useless! Ask her another time," Zuleima scolds me. I glare at her and Scarlett scoffs.

"Don't mind that filthy fire, ask away Ellera."

The librarian was nice enough to let us use all of her moon water. We then went to get some regular water. Despite having a lot of moon water, it's not enough to wake everyone up.

"Let's go," Zuleima say as she push the cart full of moon water. When we get to the theater, Zuleima left with two bottles and I assume she's going to go help Duvessa. I assist on giving my classmates the water they need. I maybe like splashing water in their face to see their reaction of waking up.

Scarlett and I have only gone through eighty people before we ran out.

"I guess they have to wait till the next full moon," Scarlett sound disappointed.

"Yeah," I nod.

At the corner of my eye, I see Duvessa and Zuleima come over.

"Hey useless," Wow, first thing you say to me when you wake up? I pay her no attention and Scarlett chuckles.

"Ellera, let's go somewhere and let them handle this. I think we both deserves a break,"

"Yeah, I'm hungry," Scarlett holds my hand and I went along with it. We left the theater to the lunch room. After getting our food, I took her to one of my favorite view of the city. It's really high up and like Duvessa's suite, you can see from miles to miles.