Hands of Deliso

Duvessa

I hear a moan from Ellera and that woke me up. She has her back towards me as I'm laying on my back. I adjust myself and wrap my arm on her. Unfortunately, that woke her up.

"Morning Duvessa," she greet me and hold my hand. I smile and gently squeeze her hand.

"Morning Ellera," I shock both of us. Wait. I touch my jaw and Ellera look back at me. My jaw doesn't hurt anymore. It healed overnight? I move it around to make sure it's real and it is. My face isn't throbbing in pain anymore.

"It's healed?" Ellera ask excitingly. I nod before smiling. "Oh wow, that is a miracle."

"How... It should take about two weeks like the nurse said," I'm confuse but I don't think it matters. Ellera turns to me and grab my face before kissing me deeply. I kiss her back and moan. Ugh, I miss her lips so much.

After getting ourselves ready, we went to get breakfast first. I'm really hungry since I didn't eat anything dinner last night. Who the hell would drink liquify foods? That's disgusting.

"Duvessa," I took to Ellera to see her holding a fork with a sliced strawberry. I smile and eat it.

"It taste amazing," I add a moan and she giggles.

"Wait wait, here," she got me a piece pancake this time. I happily take it and a kiss after.

"You two are worst than us," we look up to Scarlett and Zuleima. "Hey, you can't eat solid food!"

I quickly chew my food and swallow it. "It's healed," I add a smile. Zuleima's brow furrow and she pokes my jaw.

"How?" She ask.

"I don't know but this morning I was able to talk and there's no pain at all," I explain. It's strange but maybe it's a miracle like Ellera claimed.

"Well... Wow. Maybe the nurse was wrong," Scarlett say then they both sit down.

"Ellera, ah," I raise my spoon of yogurt. It's strawberry. She eats it then lick the corner of her lips to get any that may be left there. I chuckle and grab a napkin to wipe her lips.

"Zuleima, feed me too!" I turn to see Scarlett opening her mouth. Zuleima laugh and did so.

"Oh, how's your wrist?" I ask.

"It's fine like yesterday," she reply.

"Hello First and Second," our attention turns to a fire duo. Are they here to give us information on my missing badge? "Please enjoy your breakfast. We will wait for you at the coliseum."

A challenge for the titles.

Zuleima and I look at each other.

"Let's get this over with, Duvessa," she tells me. We take our time eating then after we finish, we head to the coliseum with our mates.

"I'll see you after," I tell Ellera and got a kiss. Aww.

Zuleima and I walk to the ground of the coliseum. On the other end is our opponents.

"We will overthrow you!" One points a finger to us. Zuleima chuckles as she summons her purple fire.

"You may begin," said the announcement and the bell rings after.

Just when I summon my metal, the fire users also summon their fire. But something is wrong. Their tiers cannot be greater than Zuleima's.

"They stole the hands of Deliso," I overhear Zuleima.

Hands of Deliso is gloves worn by Deliso. He reached the highest tier ever recorded and that is white flames. This tells me the fire club stole my badge and used it to their benefits.

"Come get a taste," they tell us.

We exchange attacks but Deliso's fire ate my metal and overpower Zuleima's fire. This isn't good at all. I spill my metal on the ground and they burn it away. White flames blast my way and I shoot out my metal to protect me but it's no use. I jump away and summon my tainted metal behind me as I see another attack. The heat is worst than Zuleima's. I look to see the tainted metal barely holding up. Half of it have been melt. I would've been burnt alive if I didn't protect myself.

I liquify the remaining black metal and shout them to my targets. Again, it got overpower. Ugh.

I dodge another attack then notice the Head Council on his seat. When did he get there? I look back to my opponent and see Deliso's flame heading my way. I put up another black wall then hide behind it.

"What's wrong?! Aren't you two the best? Stop cowarding away!" One shouts. I touch the ground and inject my metals in there. Just wait and see. I abandon my spot and move to Zuleima. She looks alright but is sweating a lot like me.

"Distract them," I tell her before stomping on the ground. Metal spikes shoots out of it and that cause the fire duo to move back.

"Ah!" Zuleima screams. No fire touched her though. Suddenly, I feel an excruciating pain in my abdomen. I clutch my stomach and drop to my knees. What's going on? Looking up, the fire duos blast the fire to us. I don't have any strength to but Zuleima tackle me down. She covers me to protect me from the flame. Zuleima! She clutch on me tightly, not showing any signs of weakness.

"Zuleima!" I gasp and notice part of her back has been burn. "Zuleima!" I gently push her off me and hear her sigh.

How dare you! I get up and look at the fire users. This is cheating so why isn't the Head Council doing anything.

If only I have air right now.

Both fire users attack me and I try my best to avoid it. I also put walls up in last seconds before the fire comes into contact with me. Ow! I hold my hot arms. I've been burnt a bit.

I rebuild my wall and inject more metal into the ground. Oof! Flame flew pass above me and the sides of the metal wall. I cover my hot sweaty head. This is no use. I get out and attack them for a few seconds before avoiding their attacks. Now! I move my metal through the ground and I peek at them. Fire flies my way and I latch my metal on their shoes before ducking away. Finally. I move the metal onto their clothes and let it sink into their flesh.

"Come out and face us!" One demands. I will.

I get up and hold my hands out. They're laughing but their smiles quickly fades away. I clench my fists and manipulate their bodies to my liking. I have them on the knees as I approach them. The gloves. I make them pull Deliso's gloves off then release control of the metal in them. That was one of the worst battle I have ever been. I grab the gloves off the ground then feel the excruciating pain again. Where is it coming from?

I fall on the ground holding my stomach. It hurts so bad. Chuckles are heard and I peek out. The whole fire club came out and the bell rings.

"The battle is finished," said the announcement. No. Don't tell me we lost. "The Head Council has called the battle. Your winners are Duvessa and Zuleima."