Peaceful Years

When everyone is saved and is awaken by the moon water, they thank their First and Second. But the truth is, they owe it to the light user and Ellera, the girl with no element. Behind closed doors, the Councils and the Elder came together. All of them agree to leave the First and Second alone because they know how deadly the duo are, but they aren't done putting their First and Second to the test. The Head council declared to let Duvessa and Zuleima remain as they are and will provide them quests to do. When they really reach that peak of age, twenty, they will be bend and break until they can no longer withstand their test. If they pass, they will be send away, but this is only if they can hold onto their titles.

Duvessa and Zuleima continue to train themselves with their enhanced element. Even though Scarlett was able to extract the darkness out of both their bodies, the darkness has adapt itself into their element. If choose to, both users can summon their tainted element. Different from their normal element, the darkness causes Zuleima's fire to burn hotter than what she can handle and Duvessa's metal became unbreakable.

The first year of Duvessa and Zuleima's reign, duos that have step up to challenge them failed. Their opponents' manipulation can never be as good and strong as theirs. Nothing can be imagine to stop the metal and fire user, but maybe other district's First and Second. The Council seeing Duvessa and Zuleima standing tall at the end of every fight, gave them a lot of hope. They have gifted their First and Second with rare prizes and rewards. Ticking like time, they can not be stop.

The second year came by quick and the metal and fire duo has been sent out to a one year quest along with other Firsts and Seconds. The quest was long and exhausting. Duvessa and Zuleima have fought against better and stronger opponents than them, but with the help of other Firsts and Seconds they were able to overcome their challenges. Along the way, Duvessa have collected souvenirs, some are even from her opponents. By the end of the year, they have got what they came for, the collection of rare beasts. The talented Firsts and Seconds harvested the golden horns of a goat, the third eye of the white lioness, the claws of a thousand year old vulture, and the blood of a multi colored snake.

The Council was really astound to see them return with the set of golden horns to prove their completion of the quest. They threw Duvessa and Zuleima a welcome party and honor them for their great success. A year without being home, they miss the place.

"Duvessa, have you seen Scarlett?" Zuleima ask once she comes up to the metal user.

"I haven't seen her at all," Duvessa tells her friend. Zuleima sigh and look around. "Let's go sit, maybe you'll spot her."

The First and Second heads to their seat then settle down. They talk to each other as they look at around, look at people. Everyone seems to have grown up since the last time the First and Second were here. Their colors are bright and beautiful like themselves.

"Duvessa," Zuleima touch her friend's arm and point at the two white hair walking together. When Duvessa look, she suddenly remembers the elementless girl. She smiles to herself as they both get up.

Ellera and Scarlett came into their First and Second's view, holding hands. When Scarlett looks at Zuleima, her smile grows bigger. She lets go of Ellera's hand and walk to Zuleima. Zuleima came down and meet Scarlett at the end of the stairs. Both Duvessa and Ellera follow the two love birds. The Metal user looks at the elementless girl, but she avoids her.

"Let's go," Zuleima takes Scarlett away, leaving their friends behind.

Duvessa smiles as she looks over how much change Ellera have went through. Ellera toss a glance at her bully before looking away.

"What are you looking at?" Ellera asks.

"No colors yet," Duvessa say.

"Well you haven't change too. You're still mean," Ellera looks up to Duvessa, making eye contact with each other.