Star Light

"What if either of us decides that there's nothing left? And what if any day you see starlight rushing out of me?" - Starlight by Vinny Marchi. He has an amazing voice and I feel like part of his song fit really well with Ellera and Duvessa's relationship. Give it a listen and show him some support! Thank you!

*Mature
Duvessa

"Come with me," I tell her after breaking the kiss. I don't want anyone to interrupt us. I want us to be together in peace.

Ellera and I held hands and get out of the house. I lead her to a place I saw while securing the area with Kit. He didn't see it, only me.

I lead her inside the cave and immediately, we stop in our tracks. Rainbow lights are shine everywhere, on the ground, walls, and roof. This cave is a crystal cave. Ellera lets go of my hand and step to the crystals.

"Duvessa," she chuckles and touch them. Well this is unplanned. Ellera close her eyes and smile wider. "Its energy. They're strong and pure."

"Should we take some?" I ask and is about to break a crystal off the cave wall.

"No!" She stops me. Her eyes open and she lower my hand down. "It shouldn't be play with. I love this safe energy. It's a safe place for anyone to stay."

That's great to know.

Ellera hold my hand again then we continue down the cave. Unfortunately, it's a small cave. There was nothing else to explore. We stay at the dead end and make out again. There's no crystals on the walls in this section so I was able to push her against it. Ellera breathes heavy against my lips. I am too but not as hard as her.

"Do you want this?" She ask.

"Are you kidding? Yes," I pull her back to a kiss. She makes me step back then pin me against the wall. Her hands reach into my pants. I'm already hard for her and when she grab my member, I feel the precum leak out. Ellera looks down then up at me again. Her lips curve into a smirk. I hold her hips and moan when she starts to stroke me.

I ejaculate in her hand in a few minutes. My breath came out heavy and she pulls her hand out from my hands. I can see her hand is cover in my thick and sticky semen. She quickly wipes it off on her pants then return to kiss me. We made out again before taking our clothes off. Ellera made me sit down then she straddles me. I went ahead and kiss around her chest, turning her skin red. Ellera encourage me with words to keep going. I did but is distracted when she grinds against me and my member. I can feel her wetness on me and it got me hard again to think how good it'll be to be in her.

"Easy," I whisper to her when I feel her brush my tip against her core. She seems hesitant but I let her keep doing what she's doing. Slowly, my tip found a place where it can sink in, but it cause Ellera pain. She removes it and sigh. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah...it hurts." She tells me as she blushes.

"Let me," I lower her a bit down and position my member under her. I sigh in pleasure as I rub my tip against her wet core. Quickly, I found an entrance to slip in, probably the same entrance. I gently push in and Ellera hisses again. I blush with Ellera when I feel how hot and tight she is. She rest a hand on my shoulder as her other hand cups my cheek. She didn't stop me either. We look into each other's eyes as I move little by little in her. In one movement, I push my tip in her. She gasp and sink her nails into my shoulder.

"Relax, Ellera," I whisper to her as I kiss her cheek and jaw. Slowly, I push myself deeper. Argh, she feels so tight. Ellera raise herself a bit. It causes me to bite my lip because that just feels good. I pull Ellera back down and she moan.

"You're in me," she whisper back.

"Is it okay if I move?" I ask. She nods and hold stares with me. I hold her hip and wrap a arm around her waist. Gently, I move my hips and her. We moan at the same time and she begins to slowly grind on me. Each time I pull back and push myself in maybe deeper than before, she gasp. It continues until she stops me and just let herself move. I groan and keep my eyes on her except her eyes are closed.

Ellera pick up the pace and it affected us. I reach down and just slightly touch her clit, when all the sudden, she lets out a loud moan. Her back arch and her walls squeeze me. It sends me to the edge and I ejaculate after. I spill out and I couldn't even stop it until it stops itself. Ellera weakly hugs me and I hug her back. Along with that, I lightly kiss her shoulder.

"Are you okay?" I ask as I rub her back.

"Yes," she answer. I gently lay her down and since I'm still in her, I pull out. "Wait,"

"Yeah?" I ask and as of now, I feel a bit tired. Instead of continuing to say what she's going to say, she finds my member and insert in her again. I sigh at the lovely feeling of being in her. Immediately, I thrust every inch in her.

Every second of it, I'm enjoy it with Ellera. The sound of her moans are music to my ears. How she pleasures us, I wish this to last forever.

With a couple of minutes passed, I came again. I ejaculate in her then wait til I finish to rest on top of her.

"Duvessa?" I hear Ellera call for me but I was too tired to respond. I instead peacefully fall asleep.

...

She is not pregnant :)