Rematch

Duvessa

Fraser and Darwin has spoken today. They told the Elder that they felt nothing but their energy was just drained. I learn it's something Ellera learn by herself after a month of being alone. She dares to lie to me when I asked about her element progress.

The Head Council spoke to everyone and made a wonderful statement. The match will restart and he will be watching the match himself. I might just tell Zuleima to just forfeit but we can't do that.

Zuleima and I went to get ourselves ready. I'm deciding to lock Ellera in the room. I told her Zuleima and I are going to lose on purpose so she doesn't have to worry about anything. Plus, what if the Head Council suspect something?

"Stay," I point at her then leave the room. Actually. I open door and smile. "Why don't you stay with Scarlett? She isn't feeling well again."

"I... Okay," she went along with it then come to me. She waits for me to get out of the way, but I didn't. Instead I pull her in for a kiss. She kisses me back and rest her hands on my shoulders. "So you forgive me?"

"Sure," I smile and peck her lips again.

Zuleima saw us kissing and she clears her throat. We look at her and I inform her that Ellera will be watching Scarlett. She agrees so I gently push Ellera to go. Once she enters the room, we left them.

"So, have you pick a name for your unborn child?" I ask her as we make our way to the Coliseum. I can already hear the loud audience.

"A name?" She lightly laugh. "I have not thought of that. You should help me. Give me some boy names."

"Zues," I suggest.

"Hm, no,"

"Boreas,"

"Now why would my child be an air user?"

"Well, do you remember your parents?"

"...No,"

"Our parents might not even possess the same element as us, but then they might. I don't think I have any memories of my parents."

"Same."

I shouldn't have bring it up but it's something I'm going to wonder about.

We were stop at the entrance of the battle ground. Fallon is sitting behind a table. I glare at him as he returns it.

"Take off everything you have on you. It will be examine," he say without breaking eye contact with me.

My heart drop but I didn't show my concern. If Fallon knows about the ring then it's over. It's fine, I just have to distract him. I look at my hands and take off the rings and bracelet. That is all.

"You surprise me everytime, Duvessa," he say as he examine each items. My heart pounds against my chest. I think he could hear it. I rest my hands on the edge of the table then lean down to him.

"You should face me yourself instead of sending someone after me," I say with a menacing tone. He looks up while holding my disguise elemental ring.

"I will, but not anytime soon,"

"Don't tell me you are scared. I'll even let you bring your students along," his lips twitch as he clenches his jaw. "Am I clear?"

"I'll make sure you regret everything," he set the ring down then I collect my stuff.

"Looking forward to it," I turn away and wear my stuff. Phew! That was close! See? Distracting him was easy.

Once Zuleima is clear, the fight starts. Fraser went God like again. I wonder what a taste of his electricity would feel like. I can't take my ring off, it'll raise suspicion. But Zuleima was struck last time, it must've been weak.

Once the bell rings, we exchange attacks. I pretend to get hurt whenever Fraser strikes me, but in reality I feel nothing. I shake my hands and punch the air. Tiny specks of metal forms into a shard and fly towards my opponent. Fraser destroy it and oh, I summoning weak metals.

I make a wall but it was strike down by lightning. It explodes and actually threw me off my feet. I crash to the ground and hold my arm in actually pain. It's not broken, I just landed on it. I look up to the grey sky as I wait for this match to be over. Not yet. I turn to the side to see Zuleima getting her butt kick. Pfft. She can stay down now.

I slowly get up and act as if I'm injured badly. Something hard hits my abdomen and that put me down again. I curl up into a ball and wait for Zuleima to go down. Eventually, she did and that is it. The bell rings and Fraser and Darwin are declare as the winner.