Ellera Vs Zuleima

Okay! This is mind blowing. And what a coincidence this is. So the cover, I just took it because it look cool and damn, but it goes really well with what's going on in this chapter. I'm shocked. And guys... next chapter will be the 100th chapter and the last chapter of Ellera, I'll have news for the two side stories: Duvessa and Zuleima. I will provide more information later so enjoy this for now! Thank you!

....
Zuleima steps away from the lifeless body of Duvessa. Now, her attention can be set on Ellera.

"Amista, Darwin, why don't you take Duvessa to the gate first. I will be there in a bit," Zuleima gives her order. The metal and air user cautiously get behind Zuleima.

"I will not allow that!" Ellera sends electricity to them. The attack was disrupted by Zuleima's metal. The metal and air user grab Duvessa by the arms and drag her away. "Stop!"

"Attention on me!" Zuleima shoots white balls of flame to the energy user. Ellera easily derail the fire balls to either directions. She respond back of her own metal, air, and electricity. It scares Zuleima for a second but she snaps out and protect herself with a metal wall. The wall took all the elements and exploded. Zuleima covers herself using her arms.

"We can never forgive you for what you've done. I will end you," Ellera claims.

Ellera raise her hands to the sky and lightning strikes her. Her eyes glows but it didn't stop there. Ellera motion her hands in circles. The sky turns dark, grey clouds come together and create an eye. The wind picks up and lightning strikes. Rain starts to fall and there's nothing that can stop this. Just in seconds, a huge tornado appears. The sky lights up in many different colors and lightning strikes so often. The loud clapping thunders shake the earth. Such power scares everyone.

"Come," Ellera challenge Zuleima. In rage, Zuleima summons her flames and attack Ellera. Her offensive were easily avoided. Ellera moves swiftly and patiently strikes Zuleima whenever there's an opening. This frustrates the fire user and she grabs the energy by the throat. Ellera slips away from Zuleima's hold but her nails was able to claw Ellera's neck. No pain was shown. Ellera jumps and levitate in the air. She summons all six elements then sends them to Zuleima. In this moment, Zuleima can't escape it. There's nowhere to hide. She brings up a wall but it exploded once lightning strikes it. Zuleima stands there and took everything that's coming her way. Lightning strikes Zuleima multiple times, fire stronger than hers burn her, fast metals and earth chunks bruise and pierce through her, and water and air slice her skin deep.

Zuleima collapse to the ground, twitching, barely breathing and is now losing consciousness. She tries to move but everything hurts. Eventually, she gives up. The sound of foot steps run towards her but it passes her. Slowly, she slips into the darkness.

When Zuleima wakes up, the other First and Second are laying on the ground. They're unconscious and around them, trees have fall and the grass seems to be ripped off the ground. Zuleima holds her stomach as blood leaks heavily. Her vision blurs but she needs to find Scarlett.

Zuleima keeps on walking as the sun is starting to set. She wonders how long has she stayed unconscious. Ahead of her, Ellera is on all fours. There's something in front of Ellera and the sight is horrifying. She only have one thought and that is: Did the gate open?