Feelings

Zuleima was awaken by the sound of people talking. She pulls away from spooning Scarlett then gets up. Immediately, she lights her flames ready to attack if anyone comes close.

"Woah woah woah woah, it's just us, Zuleima!" The First and Second yells. She kills the flames and sigh. They came into view and they look injured.

"What happened to your faces?" Zuleima asks.

"We found them, five of them actually but they aren't the other First or Second," one of them informs.

"It doesn't matter who they are, we need to track them down then get Ellera to the Councils," Zuleima then looks to Scarlett to see if she's awake but she isn't. "Where were they last seen?"

"A village, that's where we fought them."

"Then they can't be that far. Stella, watch Scarlett, don't tell her anything if she wakes up," Zuleima orders. They look at each other and that makes Zuleima question them. "What?"

"We found something..." Amista spills the tea.

"What?" Zuleima steps forward. She hates how everyone is making her wait.

"I think we found out what happened to us," Amista continues. Everyone catch Zuleima on what they found, the building and the reports. They feel hurt and lost and lied to. Zuleima slowly turn three sixty degrees, a full circle, she hopes if she faces them again they'll push away their feelings because right now is not the time to mourn about something that had passed. But when Zuleima look at them, they still look sad. She should be too but she doesn't feel it. She has everything and that's Scarlett. What happened in the past doesn't matter anymore, even if it may be her parents.

"We need to confront the Councils," Darwin suggest. His fists are balled and he's at the brink of crying. His friends hugs him and comfort him. Zuleima step to Darwin and nod.

"We will. We will," Zuleima pulls him to a hug.

"Femi, come with me," Phoebe snatch Femi before she can go with Duvessa to secure the area. They need a proper talk at this would be a good time. Femi is annoyed by this but decides to go with the fire user anyways.

"What is it? Oh let me guess, Ellera?" Femi roll her eyes.

"She seems to not want anything to do with me," Phoebe said.

"That must be tough, Duvessa and I are doing fine,"

"You know what, I'm going to get over this and you should too. They are mates but so are we. Instead of breaking them, let's..." Phoebe grabs Femi's hand but she yanks it away. It made Phoebe laugh. "How could you hate me?"

"Air and Fire are not good together," Femi quicken her pace.

A few days later, Zuleima and her team has already track pass the village and are really close to the hideout. But because of the lack of confidence, they didn't advance any further. Zuleima also worries about Scarlett. Nothing will happen to her but she could harm herself. Even if so, Stella will be right here if anything happens.

"Let's rest here and have lunch. After that, we'll plan something," Zuleima gives order. Everyone settle around the fire and stay quiet. They're deep in their thoughts about the past that they can't seem to remember. Zuleima look at each of them, one by one. No one really move. She stands up and take a walk. She'll also be looking for food around the area.

After the small meal of a few birds, everyone turn back. Zuleima is confuse.

"What are you doing?" Zuleima ask and turn a few around.

"We're going back to the District. It's more important than Ellera," they answer.

"Ellera is the key to this mess! We need her," Zuleima tell them. Ellera can save this world but she isn't the answer the First and Second are looking for.

"Even if she's the key, we'll come back to her once we know," everyone ignores Zuleima and start retreating back. In defeat, Zuleima follows them.

'These weaklings,' she thought.

"Welcome back," Stella greet them. They nod and greet her back. She can tell everyone is in a bad mood. "So what?"

"We didn't find them so we came back," they answer.

Zuleima ignores then and went to Scarlett.

"Your mind hasn't change?" She ask. Zuleima nods. "The others want something else."

"What?" Zuleima snap quietly. "That they think their past is more important than the future?!"

"That's what matters to them right now,"

"Well then they better get over it," Zuleima crosses her arms. Scarlett touch the Fire user's arm and shakes her head. "What should I do?"

"We find the gate."

Zuleima sighs and then something hits her. The gate must be deep in Colos and if Ellera doesn't know, they'll walk into Zuleima's hand. Killing two birds with one stone.

"Okay, we'll find the gate. After they get over their feelings."

"It's valid,"

"It is not. That's weakness,"

"Feeling is strength, you should show it sometimes," Scarlett give Zuleima a glare before going to the others.