First Sign

Ellera

My mouth hangs open as my hands tremble. The battle has been called for Duvessa and Zuleima, but the whole fire club is present. I don't think I see Phoebe or her duo.

"Any advance towards the First and Second will pay with severe punishment. Release Duvessa," said the Head Council. I search for him and see him with a microphone. He doesn't look happy at all. He looks pissed.

I look back to Duvessa and see her so small. She has curled up into a ball. I hope she's okay.

"Any items you have stolen, set it down right at this moment. You would not like it if I search you myself," The Head Council continues.

The fire club look at each other then do so. They have drop some items, but where I'm standing, I can't see what they are.

The Head Council draw his hand out and every fire users collapse down. It shocks me. What does the Head Council possess?

"Everyone may leave now," he say.

My eyes wander back to either Zuleima or Duvessa but neither of them move. Scarlett and I rush out of the stands to the First and Second.

I get down beside Duvessa and see her looking back at me. I gently touch her arm and it burns me immediately. It's hotter than touching Phoebe after her fire training.

"Don't touch me, Ellera," Duvessa finally say something.

"It's okay, let me help you," I ignore how hot her skin is and got her to stand. She toss the gloves with the rest of what the fire club drop.

"Pool?" I ask her. She thinks about it before nodding.

"Thank you," she whisper. We look at each other and I just smile. "Wait, Ellera." She pulls away from me then walk to Scarlett and Zuleima. I follow after her. "Zuleima," she carefully hold Zuleima up and look at her burnt back. It's horrible.

We took Zuleima to the infirmary first then left her with Scarlett.

"Duvessa, your arm," it's burned but not as bad as Zuleima. We went to get it healed then head out just to bump into the Elder.

"Guess what we found," the Elder hold something out.

"My badge!" Duvessa instantly smile and take it. "Thank you."

"You fought well," the Elder compliments her then leave.

I hold Duvessa's hand despite her burning hot.

"Let me just take a cold shower," she tells me.

So, we went into the building, to her room, and I wait as she goes to shower. While I wait, I check out her shelf of achievement. There's a lot of cool things. I looked through and touch every single one of them. But the best thing I like is her elemental ring. Haha! I point at the balcony door and it swings open. I freeze. Did I just do that? I hurry to close it and Duvessa steps out. She wear jeans and a sleeveless shirt. Duvessa looks at me and laugh.

"What's wrong? You look like you did something wrong? Did you break the door?" She comes forward and push the door open even though I'm trying to close it. "We can stay out here."

"Yeah, sure," I say and step out. The beautiful view immediately takes my mind off of things.

I rest my hand on the railing and take a deep breath in while my eyes close. I can feel Duvessa looking at me. Her hand touch mine and that made me open my eyes. Looking at her, our eyes lock. Even without saying a single word, we can tell what each other wanted.

We move close to each other then lean in. She cup my cheeks and I turn to hold her waist. Once our lips touch each other, she licks my bottom lip and gently suck it. It instantly make me weak. It can't be help, can it? I move my lips in sync with her until we turn that sweet kiss into a sloppy, lustful, heavy make out session.

Duvessa and I pull away breathing hard. There seems to be something that I want more of. It could be more of her or more of this love we have.

"Come in," she takes me back inside then to the shelf. "You looked through it, didn't you?"

"Um... No?" I lie. She just laughs and move an item.

"They aren't how I put them as. Let me tell you something. This, this, and this," she points at the items. "I got it from my quest. Everything else, it's from my opponents or places I've been."

"Seriously?" I ask.

"Yeah."

Duvessa tells me all her stories from her quests with great details. I couldn't stop smiling and looking at her. I even zoom out without realizing it.

"You're really amazing,"

"I know," pfft. Just take the compliment!

Duvessa decides that she wanted a nap and I'm down too so now we're in bed together, cuddling and messing around with each other.