Truth

Ellera

I'm not sure what I saw yesterday was true. But I did saw the doors open when I point at it and I had two dreams of the same man. He gave me his power but who is he?

Why don't I try it out again since I'm alone at home now. The bathroom door. I point at it and think of it opening. The door did. It swings open. Immediately, I cover my mouth. I... I can manipulate air! I'm an air user? Woah.

For an hour straight, I manipulate air and practice and practice air cause that's all I want to do!

I scream and shout in joy. For four years and in my life! I thought I couldn't do anything but look at me now! I can manipulate air! Ahhhhh!!!! I'm so happy!!!! Wait til Duvessa see this! She will be happy too!

Ugh, can she come any faster?! Where is she anyways?! It's fine, I'll just go see her anyways.

I run around the district looking for Duvessa. People look at me like I'm crazy.

Ok, calm down. You're not that athletic.

I catch my breath as I walk around and peek through every hallway I see. Now where is that metal user?

"Ellera," I flinch and made a little squeek. In front of me is Phoebe. I... I haven't seen her in awhile. She doesn't look too good.

"Phoebe, are you alright?" I ask.

"I.. not really," she say. Her eyes starts to get watery. I was about to pull her into a hug because thats what she may need right now but Duvessa's voice stop me.

"Ellera," she gently pull me back and get in between Phoebe and I. "You plotting something?"

"Duvessa, it's okay," I hold her hand. She looks back then back to Phoebe again.

"Can I talk to Ellera for a bit?" Phoebe ask. Duvessa shakes her head.

"Anything you want to say, you can say it right now while I'm here," Duvessa respond.

"This isn't about you!"

"Anything that involves Ellera is about me,"

I should do something.

"Please stop!" I say it loud enough for them to give their attention to me. I sigh and lead Duvessa away. Once we're in an empty room, I hold her waist. "You didn't have to do that."

"I don't want her anywhere near you," she retorts.

"She's not a threat,"

"Her fire club is which makes her one."

That's true.

"Okay, but she doesn't look good. We at least should check on her."

"She'll be fine. So. I heard you calling for me. Miss me?" Aha... I smirk and let her kiss me.

"You won't believe me if I tell you what I did,"

"Oh? Something mischievous?"

"Nope,"

"You did something stupid, did you?" I wheeze and shake my head. "You made yourself angry?"

"No, no Duvessa," I laugh and keep shaking my head.

"Alright then, tell me. It better be good," she pecks my lips and I kiss her back.

"I can... I can manipulate air," I tell her. I watch her reaction. Her smile fade quickly. She pulls away and hold my hands.

"Air? How? My ring?" She question.

"Duvessa-." She takes the ring off and ask me to float the ring. I open my palm and she place it there. I concentrate on it and think of it to float. It shakes but at the same time it slowly starts levitate. Duvessa's eyes widen.

"You're an air user..." She whisper. I smile and saw one of her biggest smiles. "You can manipulate!"

"I know!" I shout. "Wait til Scarlett hears about this! Ugh, I'm so happy!" I throw my hands in the air and the lights break. We stop the celebration and look up.

"Light bulbs..." Duvessa gasp then look to me. "No..."

"What?" I ask. She backs away as she shakes her head. "Duvessa."

Duvessa shoots her metal at me and the only thing my reflex tells me to do is to stop it. I put my hands out and close my eyes. A silence fills the room. I look up to see Duvessa stunned.

"Duvessa, are you okay?" I ask as I go up to her. She sighs and turn her back to me. "Hey, what's wrong?" I turn her around and she place her hands on my shoulders.

"Ellera... I need you to do something," she whisper. I'm confused. Why is she acting like this?

"What are you saying?" I ask.

"I know you're excited and happy about your newfound power but please. Please. Do not use it around people or show it off. You have to remain elementless,"

What? Why? Why should I hide myself again?

"No. Do you know how much this means to me?" I angrily ask her. Does she wants me to stay useless?!

"You don't understand!" She hisses. Why is she so quiet?!

"What? I understand that I have an element now. You can't accept that? People won't accept me?"

"Ellera, ugh. You are not an air user!" She holds my face. Her expression shows that she may be mad. Well I am mad too. I push her away and step back.

"Go away! You want to deny me? You have been! But you saw it with your own eyes! You saw my manipulation! So why are you saying I'm not an air user?!"

Duvessa put her hands on her hips and look at the ground. It pisses me off that she's acting like this. What is wrong with her?!

"You're an energy,"

My anger completely vanish away.