Who Are You Again?

Zuleima

"Set up camp here," I tell the others before resting Scarlett down. She's awake now but she keeps complaining about how her stomach hurts. I don't know why. Maybe that's where the electricity struck her.

I build a fire for everyone to cuddle around before turning to Scarlett. I hold her hand and kiss it.

"Feeling any better?" I ask. She could barely talk. She just shakes her head. I sigh and look at the others who looks back at me.

"We need to find her a healer," they suggest. I nod. My poor Scarlett have to bear the pain until tomorrow.

All night, she couldn't catch a sleep, but neither did I. I stay beside her and watch as she goes through pain. It hurts me too.

By morning, we set to travel again to find a healer. Where the hell do we even find one?

Scarlett curl in my arms. I heard a groan from her and look to see if she's okay. She's not. Oh how I wish I can take the pain away. It had just been a day, Scarlett looks so weak. She can't even eat. She told me the pain had worsen and it scares me. If I don't find help soon, I could possibly lose her.

My group came across a stream. People are submerge in the water and it makes me question if they're okay. We continue to walk and look around.

"Zuleima, maybe someone in that house could help us!" Fraser suggest. I look ahead to where the heavy vegetations start. There's a small house. I hope they can help.

We went to it then knock on the door. It was a long second before the door opens. A man step out.

"Are you a healer? I need help. My mate is hurt," I quickly tell him. He looks at us before nodding.

The man step out and we step back so he is seen better. He looks at Scarlett and notice her holding her stomach. He removes her hands and replace it with his.

"What happened?" He asks.

"Electrocuted," I answer.

"Oh... This isnt good," he shakes his head. "There's a baby in her." He looks at me and I nod. I know there is but is the baby okay? "It's gone, the baby in her is decease." My heart drop and I almost drop Scarlett. I let out a shaking sigh while looking away. I will kill you Duvessa! "It's causing her pain and she needs to be submerge like the rest. It'll help her recovery while the baby leaves the body in fluid."

I follow the man to the stream and set Scarlett down when I'm told. I finally let a tear drop after seeing her face show a sign of relief. Her pain must've went away. I kiss her forehead then lips.

"This will last a few days, depending on when she wakes up. You'd need to leave her alone though," said the man.

"What's your name?" I ask him.

"Lennox," he answers.

"Thank you, Lennox," I turn to the rest and sigh. "Let's go."

A few days. A few days without Scarlett I could do that.

"So what do we do?"

"We wait," I tell them before sitting down. They said something else but I didn't hear it. My mind is too worry about Scarlett. My heart hurts from hearing we lost the child. I didn't think it'll be the cause of her pain. I even forgotten it'll be a factor.

"Zuleima!" Amista hiss. I look at her and the others. They're standing. Where are they going? "How about you stay and wait for Scarlett? We will go find Ellera and Duvessa."

"Falling from a cliff that high, she could already be dead. Find Ellera and Ezekiel. He's that man who saved Ellera,"

"Alright,"