Quest

Duvessa

Despite her lack of power, she's a person I would like to spend time with.

We decided to go hang out with everyone. They were at another area showing off their elements. By the way, where is Zuleima? I don't see her at all.

"Duvessa! Come!" Ellera shouts as she takes me by the hand. I allow her to pull me. We look at the fire benders shooting their fire into the sky. Electricity were then shoot up to intercept the fire causing it to explode. It looks horrible honesty.

"Yeah, disappointing," she mumbles. I smile and fix her tiara.

"Move move, I found the fireworks," a teacher yells as he carries a big wooden box. He drops it on the ground and breathes heavily.

"No! We should wait til it's dark. Let's just go inside and dance for awhile," someone suggest. The other chimes in to agree then everyone starts to leave.

Ellera and I stare at each other. She must be afraid at the thought of dancing with me.

"Let's go," I say to her then follow everyone back to the Great Hall.

"Hey, Duvessa," I look to my left and see Zuleima.

"What is it?" I ask. She motion me to go to her and I did. We head to the back where no one have access to.

"I overheard something from the Elder and the council," she say. I furrow my brows.

"What did you hear?"

"About a fail quest assigned to a First and Second in another district,"

"It's really rare to find out about a failed quest, what are they going to do about it?"

"It'll be assign to another district, which means we have a chance,"

"That's great," I smile. "Let's just hope we get it,"

"Yes, but I fear that the Councils will reject it in our behalf,"

"They're going to overlook this?"

"Yeah, let's hope they're sadistic enough to let us go,"

"Thanks for telling me. You still haven't found your match yet?" I ask.

"Unfortunately not, but let's go enjoy the fun."

Zuleima and I walk out from the back. We both grab ourselves a drink and snacks then plan to sit at our chairs, but a duo is in our seat.

Earth and air.

The audacity they have to settle in our seat during a ceremony. Zuleima and I look at them as they stare back. A couple seconds later, they stand up and leave. Hm, what a big statement made.

Now that our seat has been filth by them, we decided to ditch the place. We head back to our suites and spend our time in Zuleima's room.

"So, how was hanging out with the talentless girl?" I scoff as I hear the question. "You gave her your cloak?"

"She was cold, but really, I can't imagine how I got matched with her,"

"Yeah, totally surprising."

We both undress the ceremony clothes and I wear Zuleima's clothes.

"Do you know any about the fail quest?" I ask.

"No."

Zuleima and I head to our training ground and begin practicing a few shots to warm up.

"Let's try something new this time," she suggests.

"What is it?"

"Being blind folded,"

I suppose we could do that. Zuleima blindfolds herself and I shot her with attacks. It seems that this is far more difficult. Exactly, we should be practicing like this.

After testing Zuleima, now is my turn. Let's just say that I'm as horrible as her. Being hit by her fire wasn't so bad cause it wasn't hot like hell, yet it did redden my skin.

"At least we found something we can work on."

Yeah.