Element Show

Ellera

Today happens to be the Element show where the element clubs put on a show for us all. I was invited to be Duvessa's guest and I accept it.

The view up here is even better. You can see every corner of the stage. As I scan around, something touch my hand. It's Duvessa. She finally gather up the courage to hold my hand. I let her and even hold hers back.

The four of us talks amongst ourselves before the show starts.

The water club start off first. They stand in position, so that's five lines with eight people in it. I wonder what they're going to do.

The water users move in sync and summon the element. It floats in the air and I hear cracks. What did they do? The floating ice is push out the the crowd and I try to get one for myself but I couldn't.

"Here," I look to Duvessa and she's holding a frozen ice with great designs embedded to it.

"This is so cool," I compliment and show it to her. She smiles and nod.

"Too bad it'll melt soon," I frown and look back to the ice.

"It was good while it last. I'm going to set it down. If it melts, I don't want to get wet."

We return to look at the stage and the water users are creating a story. It seems to be about two family members walking through a blizzard. They're struggling and in their fake trip, they have come across animals, which are people dressing up as one. They are helping them on the way. In the end, the animals came back and help them escape the blizzard then that's it.

Everyone clap at their performance. It was nice. The place is now cold due to their sub-element snow.

The next group up is the fire club. Their entrance was wild because fire was shot around. It wasn't just red flames, but also blue and green. I spot Phoebe. She doesn't look really happy. My happy feelings turns into guilt.

Eventually, she spot me and gave me a mad look. It hurt me but I continue to look at her.

"I'm... Going to use the restroom," I whisper to Duvessa then leave.

I enter the restroom and went to the sink. A sigh is release as I shake my head and look down. This dilemma makes me want none of them. Did I do this to myself? I hear the door open then at the corner of my eye, I see someone. It must be Duvessa.

"I'm okay," I say as I look at her. Phoebe!

She pushes me against the wall and aggressively kiss me. I immediately push her back but she isn't letting me. Phoebe grabs my hands and pin them above my head. Her lips brushing against mine eventually made me weak. I moan into her kiss, close my eyes, and kiss her back. She lets go of my hands and I touch her neck and jaw area. My behavior made me realize that I miss her. We deepen the kiss and I gasp whenever there's a chance for me. I'm feeling dizzy now. I open my eyes and behind her, Duvessa stands there. Shocked and mad, but her face turns into a blank expression. I reach a hand out to her as I stop kissing Phoebe back. Duvessa didn't do anything, she just turns around and leave.

No.

"Phoebe," I try to push her away but it's like she's glue to me. "Phoebe!" I grab her shoulder and finally got myself some space. "It's enough."

Phoebe huff and glare at me. "Really? You're thinking about Duvessa, aren't you?" She was here, did you not hear her? I didn't too until I saw her.

"No," I shake my head. "I need space."

"You were with Duvessa!"

"I know!" I yell back at her. Never have I ever raise my voice at someone but this time, I need to. Out of frustration that I don't know what to do. "I don't want to see you until I want to," I tell her before leaving. She hugs me from behind and it hurts to know that she wants me to stay but I can't. I pry her hands off me and leave the bathroom.

I didn't dare to return back to the show. I can't see Duvessa after she saw what I did. I feel horrible but I couldn't stop that from happening. I could've not kiss Phoebe back but I long for her. Maybe right now, it's best to not see both of them.