Nevan

I need your help Readers. Are you seeing 2 of the same chapter or no? Thanks!

Duvessa

I have to come and get the new metal user. No, I won't let the stupid Elder train her. I personally will.

"Hey, Nevan, is it?" I ask the girl. She looks at me then realize who I am and what I am.

"You're the Second!" She say in excitement. I smile, confirming that she's right.

"I'm here to train you," I announce. Her eyes lit up. "Would you like that?"

"The Elder say she will though,"

"It's okay, I probably know more," I smile and she told me if her friend can come along. I allow her because I was once in her shoes.

"Hi Second Duvessa," her friend greets me. Huh, a fire user? Zuleima will love to see this.

"You can call me Duvessa," I tell them. "What's your name?"

"I'm Aideen," she say. Her name means little fire.

"Let's go," I lead them to the First and Second training ground. Zuleima is in there practicing by herself, but when we got in, she finish what she's doing then look at the three of us.

"Hey Duvessa and new comers," she grabs a towel and wipe her sweat as she comes towards us. Honestly, they're short, they haven't gone through changes yet, that's why.

"I got to train the new metal user and this is her friend, Aideen, a fire user. Sounds familiar?" I ask. Zuleima laughs and nod. It's just like us.

"Well then, I guess I can train you too Aideen," Zuleima extend her hand out and light up her red and blue flames. "Follow me, Aideen."

"So it's been a few days now, how are you feeling after unlocking your element?" I ask Nevan.

"I haven't really done much after learning about my element," she tells me.

"How come?"

"I don't know. I maybe dont want to be a metal user," I frown at her reason, but I can't lie. I felt that way too.

"I see a lot of similarities of myself in you. When I went through the ceremony, I was also the only metal user in a hundred year. There was a lot of expectations, but guess what? It doesn't matter. You just have to be able to protect yourself. Why don't you learn the basics first. If you ever want to learn more you can ask me or train yourself or with Aideen."

We both look and Aideen is already practicing on her fire. Little fire.

I taught Nev on manipulating metal. How to summon them and expand or lessen the metal. It takes a lot of concentration but the more you study, the easier it'll get.

"See, you got the hang of it," I compliment her.

"How many tiers does a metal user have?" She asks.

"Not a lot. To my best knowledge it's three. You can tell by the appearance of a metal user," I explain.

"How?"

"By the colors of their eyes and hair. If it's light grey, they're on the first tier. The darker the grey, the higher the tier. You can say I have reach the third."

"I'm guessing the changes will happen in a couple months,"

"Correct,"

"Can you show me your best metal?"

I think about it before summoning the tainted metal. I move the liquify metal around then together, forming a sphere. After doing so, I solidify it. I hand it to the girl.

"It's so dull," she observes it. "And heavy."

"When you can liquify this metal sphere, you'll be on my level." Will this convince her to learn metal manipulation?

"Thanks," she say.

Zuleima and I came together and talk about the teens. They both are fourteen, just like us when we found our element. Zuleima have doubt on Aideen because her fire was really small. I told her to give time because the teens seem scare about their element. It won't hurt them but protect them. After awhile, they both leave to continue their training.

"Can I ask you something?" She cross her arms.

"Ask away," I say as I strip three layers of shirt off me. I walk out the door and she follows. I'm heading to the gym for the punching bag.

"Do you like Ellera?" Zuleima ask. I nervously laugh. Me liking Ellera? No.

"I don't," I say as I lightly hit the punching bag.

"Really?" She ask again which makes me sigh. I stop and look at her.

"We're mates. I'll have to like her, there's no escaping,"

"Huh, Scarlett is right,"

"She knows?" I resume punching the bag.

"She did a little analysis and told me about it. You like Ellera and is jealous of Phoebe."

I hit the bag hard and tell Zuleima to stop.

"I don't know anything about myself," I state. "How do you feel around Scarlett?"

"Happy. Butterflies. Like myself," she describes.

"Yeah, no. I don't feel any of that when I'm with Ellera."

"That's because you two aren't in good terms with each other. You two still go at each other's throat for what?" She laughs. "So childish."

"What do you want me to do then?"

"Get to know her, that's all you have to do."

"That will be an issue," I land some hard combos on the bag.